Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan State

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2022
    dannarc said:

@MikeDamone @DerekJohnson pays you to be a cantankerous, bloviating, know it all?

Your shtick is getting tiresome, I actually know more than you, have caught bigger and better fish than you, however, I take back telling you to LEAVE! I apologize

Yawn. Fuck off. No sense of humor fag. You're lucky we don't meet at the 7-11. I'd beat your ass silly.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364

dannarc said:

@MikeDamone @DerekJohnson pays you to be a cantankerous, bloviating, know it all?

Your shtick is getting tiresome, I actually know more than you, have caught bigger and better fish than you, however, I take back telling you to LEAVE! I apologize

Yawn. Fuck off. No sense of humor fag. You're lucky we don't meet at the 7-11. I'd beat your ass silly.
    @MikeDamone, you are a fuckin spermcell, stop clogging up the boreds with I told you so, I've seen shit, wobley legged bullshit you like to spew. You are a shit kokanee fisherman too
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

@MikeDamone, you are a fuckin spermcell, stop clogging up the boreds with I told you so, I've seen shit, wobley legged bullshit you like to spew. You are a shit kokanee fisherman too
    I have pieces of corn in my shit bigger than you. Ever caught an 8' sturgeon at the base of the Bonneville dam? That's what I thought you boring weak piece of shit.
    Fuck off asshole, you fair weather dipshit, you threw a 13oz railroad spike with a bait fish into the Bonny pool, whoopteefuckingdo.gif I've caught more salmon and steelhead in 1 year than you've caught your entire flaccid life. Catch a 20lb steelhead, 50lb nook then pop off

Tell us again how we will looooose to DeLora again? I can see it coming from 800 miles also
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,526 Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

I have pieces of corn in my shit bigger than you. Ever caught an 8' sturgeon at the base of the Bonneville dam? That's what I thought you boring weak piece of shit.
    First tim I went dude brought a 5 footer on board and it had to go back over. I couldn't fucking believe when my dads told me it was too small. They could have used me as bait.
    dtd said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

First tim I went dude brought a 5 footer on board and it had to go back over. I couldn't fucking believe when my dads told me it was too small. They could have used me as bait.
    8' sturgeon...lol A big sturgeon is 12+ feet long
    dannarc said:

dtd said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

I only catch keepers. By my standards. HTH
    You know Mike, one thing we can agree on, Shane Pahukanoa would kick Rapps ass. Let's call it a night
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,526 Standard Supporter
    dannarc said:

dtd said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Imagine thinking bagging an 8 foot fish was lol.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

dannarc said:

dtd said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

They aren't uncommon. I've caught one too...well I say too even though Damone is probably lying. It was far from a highlight. I've caught 14" trout out of mountain lakes that excited me more.
    chuck said:

dtd said:

dannarc said:

dtd said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

They aren't uncommon. I've caught one too...well I say too even though Damone is probably lying. It was far from a highlight. I've caught 14" trout out of mountain lakes that excited me more.
    It I am a good Kokanee catcher. That's point.
    dannarc said:

Fuck off asshole, you fair weather dipshit, you threw a 13oz railroad spike with a bait fish into the Bonny pool, whoopteefuckingdo.gif I've caught more salmon and steelhead in 1 year than you've caught your entire flaccid life. Catch a 20lb steelhead, 50lb nook then pop off

Tell us again how we will looooose to DeLora again? I can see it coming from 800 miles also

Catch a 25lb steelhead in the salmon river then pop off soyboy. Let me know get you want to take the gloves off and roll.