Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Couple things

2»

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,739
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

Hope ASU fucking kills us next weekend. End this fucktard season. Not watching another 20 play drive up our asses.

Get a grip
    We're going 0wen against every team we actually thought this staff can beat.

Winning our shitty home games and then embarrassing ourselves on the road en route to a special fried fucktard bowl invite.
    Idk why I’m being the voice of reason and I get being an over reactive wannabe edgelord is your shtick, but this staff is ahead of schedule. If guys aren’t brought in next year to correct the secondary then yeah you can bitch at them, but year 1 after a disaster like lake there will always be holes on the roster.
    We only had a fat fuck leave that has done nothing at Oregon and a #3 wr that has done nothing at SC. I don't care what Sirmon is doing at Cal, he sucks too. 7 wins at home is a failure. Last night the defense was not prepared to play. Rebuilds in the transfer portal era are lame AF.

UW told one of our biggest gets he couldn't play football anymore and he just beat the shit out of "genius" OC.

Getting the shit kicked out of you by one of the teams ditching the conference is awesome.
    Rebuilds In the portal are pretty cool, the only reason uw or usc has a pulse is due to the portal.

Imagine dmo throwing 40 times a game.

I fully expect a new qb (when penix leaves) a new wr, and rb in the portal after the season.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,134 Founders Club
    biak1 said:

The weed was talking to me last night.

Consensus is we have plenty of time to fire DeBoer.

*the weed be lettin’ you know
    I think I have enough gummies to get me through the season. It keeps me chill and even keeled. I didn’t yell at the TV once.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam

biak1 said:

I think I have enough gummies to get me through the season. It keeps me chill and even keeled. I didn’t yell at the TV once.
    Didn't work for me. I suppose it played a role in me being able to change the channel early inbthe 4th quarter though.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

biak1 said:

Didn't work for me. I suppose it played a role in me being able to change the channel early inbthe 4th quarter though.
    As shitty as it was we needed just one stop and had enough time and momentum to go tie it.

Feels like the final first down conversion was the same play that had worked 10+ times before though. I will be pissed if UCLA comes out and sucks ass against overrated Utah next weekend.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

biak1 said:

As shitty as it was we needed just one stop and had enough time and momentum to go tie it.

Feels like the final first down conversion was the same play that had worked 10+ times before though. I will be pissed if UCLA comes out and sucks ass against overrated Utah next weekend.
    I actually did hang in there until the conversion you're referring to...somewhere between 6-8 minutes remaining iirc.