Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do you remember

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
when we were smarter than every other team and gave a second-string HS corner a scholarship because we evaluate and develop better?

I do.

Comments

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,976
    edited October 2022
    Anyone who says they remember when we were smarter than every other team and gave a second-string HS corner a scholarship because we evaluate and develop better, wasn't really there, if ya know what I'm sayin..
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,735 Standard Supporter

Anyone who says they remember when we were smarter than every other team and gave a second-string HS corner a scholarship because we evaluate and develop better, wasn't really there, if ya know what I'm sayin..

You'd have to be old as fuck or @RaceBannon

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I don’t
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

when we were smarter than every other team and gave a second-string HS corner a scholarship because we evaluate and develop better?

I do.

Or took another cb who didn't have any scholarship offer, that we saw at a camp in June AFTER the Feb signing period.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Jimmy Lake clearly stopped recruiting his own position group after getting McDuffie.

What quarterback isn't going to tear them up? Colorado and maybe a hungover Bo Pix? Nolan has thrown 5 picks in 5 quarters but he may not be starting by November.

edit: 6 picks. Jesus. Jonathan Smith overrated fucking offensive coach.