Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHEEEAAAATTTT

GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
HEAT is HOT and the PACERS couldn't keep PACE!!!1 HEAT!!

2-1 bitches! 3 peat imminent! Heat in 3!

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You're from Washington right? Your bandwagon homering for a Florida team is embarrassing.
  • Options
    They're America's team.
  • Options
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Again APAG and Tequilla silence on these boards speaks volumes.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014

Again APAG and Tequilla silence on these boards speaks volumes.

That's what happens when you try and be the smartest guy in the room. It's also what happens when you Johnny lately it over a single game. Tequilla has been guilty of this since the playoffs began (LAC-GS, OKC-LAC).

The Heat have the best player, the better coach, and the experience. It was a simple call all along.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Vogel was out of his element yesterday, Zach Lowe had some quotes from West and Hibbert on twitter today that were like "Why weren't we posting up in the second half"
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Retarded looking glasses. Is he going for the Erkel look? He's no MJ in any case. Not even fucking close. Go Pacers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You're from Washington right? Your bandwagon homering for a Florida team is embarrassing.

Yea he should clearly be rooting for the hometown team in Washington..........
  • Options

Retarded looking glasses. Is he going for the Erkel look? He's no MJ in any case. Not even fucking close. Go Pacers.

Could you be any more of a knuckle dragging dipshit?
  • Options

Could you be any more of a knuckle dragging dipshit?
    The guy may be a good basketball player but he's taking the fucktard look way too seriously. Kind of like you take yourself too seriously. Like he's trying to look so fucktarded that he thinks he's going to make it be cool. Not working.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,571
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wade is way worse. I don't have enough money to comment on his pre-game outfits at this point.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I should apologize for not wearing a boner in my sweatpants all day so that I could not be silent on this and instead had other more important things to do.

Indiana pissed that game away yesterday and I do think that we're probably going to see the scenario where they lose Game 4 and then have the adversity of losing 4 in a row at home in Game 5.

I actually thought that Indiana would lose Game 3 going into the game, but not in the manner that they did. I just don't see such a meltdown leading to a victory in Game 4.

I'll take heat for saying that I'm still not convinced that Spolestra is a great coach, but Frank Vogel FS is entering into the Scott Brooks FS realm. If Miami is going to go small, you have to punish them in the post. They did in the first quarter. They sucked at it after half.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,571
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well I can't find the knee high leather boots Wade had sported earlier in the playoffs. Then again I think he wore them for the Charlotte series so makes sense there would be no living record of it.
  • Options

Westbrook and Durant dress like clowns too. Maybe there is a code that the best players have to dress like assholes. I think these guys are so rich that they think anything they wear will be considered cool.

They should wear some snakeskin boots, big diamond belt buckles, maybe a badass pinstripe three piece. They can still be eccentric, but have some fucking taste.The hipster nerd style they like to rock fucking sucks.

Pregame outfit fashonista superiority guy
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Well I can't find the knee high leather boots Wade had sported earlier in the playoffs. Then again I think he wore them for the Charlotte series so makes sense there would be no living record of it.

So you are saying that Wade dressed like a slooot?
  • Options

Westbrook and Durant dress like clowns too. Maybe there is a code that the best players have to dress like assholes. I think these guys are so rich that they think anything they wear will be considered cool.

They should wear some snakeskin boots, big diamond belt buckles, maybe a badass pinstripe three piece. They can still be eccentric, but have some fucking taste.The hipster nerd style they like to rock fucking sucks.

Dressing like an asshole superiority guy.