Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UCLA Game Prediction

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,779 Founders Club
    17-13 Dwags. This is the equivalent to a $1 Price Is Right guess.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,713

17-13 Dwags. This is the equivalent to a $1 Price Is Right guess.

I think it actually will be relatively low scoring.

Uw has almost never scored 50 on the road. Or even over 40. It would have to be a historically bad opponent, and ucla is not that.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,149
    38 - 31 our Dwags win.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    42 to 24. Fighting Boners.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

UCLA is such a wild card. This could be one of those whoever wins the TO battle outright wins the game.

It's hard to imagine UCLA blowing UW out, but I could see bad Chip showing up and UW rolling. I guess I'd take UW -3.

Oops, wrong account. This is hard.

What about the time of possession battle? That could be the deciding factor. Or the penalty battle? That could be it too. Maybe it could be won in the trenches. Or maybe defense wins championships. Maybe who ever wants it the most will win. Thoughts?
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,357

dannarc said:

UCLA is always a problem, however, I think DeBoner is a grown ass man coaching and our DL and backers are tough and physical enough where We? Neutralize DTR. This is the best I've ever felt about a game against UCLA. That said, we will probably lose rather easily, say 52 - 45

UCLA is always a problem
    Stanford and the smirk always beats UW
    We always lose to cal
    The Arizona teams always have UWs number
    Oregon owns UW.
    Anything can happen in the Apple cup
    That’s a GOOD Oregon state team….
    Thanks Captain Obvious, now LEAVE!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

DWAGS 45
    LOSERS 31

I think on a good day it could be 45 21 my dwags but maybe 45 35.

Mostly, I don't see their defense being able to stop this offense. Just concerned about this defense's ability to handle a mobile qb.

Kind of reminds me of the Petermen Arizona game in that sense where it ended up being close against a not very good team just because of that one factor.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

Swaye said:

DWAGS 45
    LOSERS 31

Mostly, I don't see their defense being able to stop this offense. Just concerned about this defense's ability to handle a mobile qb.

Kind of reminds me of the Petermen Arizona game in that sense where it ended up being close against a not very good team just because of that one factor.
    I think we'll need to score 35 - 40 points to win.

Swaye said:

DWAGS 45
    LOSERS 31

As much as I would rather see the DWAGS kick the shit out of Chipster a close high scoring game is probably better for the rankings of both teams moving forward.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Swaye said:

DWAGS 45
    LOSERS 31

As much as I would rather see the DWAGS kick the shit out of Chipster a close high scoring game is probably better for the rankings of both teams moving forward.
    Uh oh. I sense playoff aspirations.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

UCLA is always a problem, however, I think DeBoner is a grown ass man coaching and our DL and backers are tough and physical enough where We? Neutralize DTR. This is the best I've ever felt about a game against UCLA. That said, we will probably lose rather easily, say 52 - 45

UCLA is always a problem
    Stanford and the smirk always beats UW
    We always lose to cal
    The Arizona teams always have UWs number
    Oregon owns UW.
    Anything can happen in the Apple cup
    That’s a GOOD Oregon state team….
    Thanks Captain Obvious, now LEAVE!
    You LEAVE. I was mocking @thepenixmightier

Fuck off
    Kaepsknee said:

Swaye said:

DWAGS 45
    LOSERS 31

Uh oh. I sense playoff aspirations.
    I guess you don't read my stuff.