Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Upper Middle Class, Cool and 4-0 (with special guest Doogles)

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    I did blow it in one regard. Cuntwaffle had asked me to give a shoutout to "Cuntwaffle in Maltby" but I forgot the Maltby part.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam

1-0 in conference play and my man is talking about an undefeated UW vs. an undefeated USC.

This team looks good against bad teams so far. Still plenty of tim to blow that.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,133 Founders Club

Agree, if they had won the Montana game, 80% chance Lake would still be here

I need to send Bobby Hauk a thank you note for what he did for us. He'll remember me if I reference past meetings.

Montana is ranked #2 in the country right now BTW.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,133 Founders Club

1-0 in conference play and my man is talking about an undefeated UW vs. an undefeated USC.

This team looks good against bad teams so far. Still plenty of tim to blow that.

Better than looking bad against bad teams. I'll take it.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,556 Founders Club

That's the Doog dream scenario.

One thing I like about this staff is they do seem to prepare at a higher level week to week.

Deboers rarely loses so that bodes well for us taking care of business of the games we should win.

Odds are there will be an unexpected head scratcher or two, but I like this team against the spread the rest of the season.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Thanks for answering my question about the quality of nachos available in the concessions stands. I’ve been losing sleep over it as I ponder a possible return to Husky Stadium in the future.

Nachos gross, hotdog really gross, basically bag of peanuts and some Coors lite is only thing worth buying.

Jen "GameDay Experience" Cohen sucks ass in that department and I have no doubt Beavlet with half a stadium outperforms her shit by a mile.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club
    haie said:

Thanks for answering my question about the quality of nachos available in the concessions stands. I’ve been losing sleep over it as I ponder a possible return to Husky Stadium in the future.

Nachos gross, hotdog really gross, basically bag of peanuts and some Coors lite is only thing worth buying.

Jen "GameDay Experience" Cohen sucks ass in that department and I have no doubt Beavlet with half a stadium outperforms her shit by a mile.
    So I should snuggle in my own nachos?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club

haie said:

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club

haie said:

I meant smuggle but I do snuggle with my nachos because I love them so much.

Back in the early 90s, I was stationed at Ft Stewart, GA (go dWags) and there was a guy whose taste in women matched @IrishDawg22. When he broke up with his rather plus size GF, someone asked him why.
    It was because she rolled over in bed and a fucking potato chip fell out from between her fat rolls.

Apparently she also liked to snuggle her food.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I meant smuggle but I do snuggle with my nachos because I love them so much.

Back in the early 90s, I was stationed at Ft Stewart, GA (go dWags) and there was a guy whose taste in women matched @IrishDawg22. When he broke up with his rather plus size GF, someone asked him why.
    It was because she rolled over in bed and a fucking potato chip fell out from between her fat rolls.

Apparently she also liked to snuggle her food.

Where I come from we call that a struggle snuggle.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    haie said:

Is the Ivars chowder tanker still in play? Cow chip cookies maybe?