Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

September PAC Power Rankings

Per me.

USC
Oregon
UW

Utah
WSU
Oregon St

UCLA
Cal
UA

ASU
Stanford
CU
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,605
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Some thoughts since I know you all are hanging on my analysis.

UW and Oregon have the best offenses in the conference. I wouldn’t be surprised if both are 8-1 heading into that game in Autzen, but let’s see UW win a road game.

UW hasn’t played anyone, but 4-0 is 4-0 and Penix has obviously been a huge upgrade over the recent bums they’ve had taking snaps. Deboer has looked very good as a gameday coach.

USC won’t keep up this turnover +/- and that variance will catch up to them on a roadie at some point(Arizona, Utah, UCLA)

Utah has taken a step back but they won’t lose at home this year.

UCLA and Cal are paper tigers until they aren’t.

Stanford has lost 10/11 with their only win coming against Colgate or some shit.

WSU and Oregon St will be a tough roadie for anyone.

CU is historically bad. ASU and Stanford aren’t a whole lot better. AU starting to show signs of life. I can see them tripping up a team like USC or WSU late in the schedule.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,266
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    1. USC
    2. Utah
    3. UW
  • Options

1. USC
    2. Utah
    3. UW

Utah lost to 2-2 Florida and haven’t played anyone else. Also taking injuries early. They’ll be in the conversation in the South but I’m more bullish on Oregon, going forward, especially with the way the schedule falls into line.

Objectively speaking of course
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I remember my September power rankings phase.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

I remember my September power rankings phase.

I’d like to hear about it
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

I see many are suffering from August-November Syndrome, first manifested in AuburnDawg (RIP).

Shut the fuck up, Mello
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon still in the playoff picture POTD?
  • Options

Oregon still in the playoff picture POTD?

Fuck no.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
  • Options

Cal too high

Who would you swap them with?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

UW and Oregon have the best offenses in the conference. I wouldn’t be surprised if both are 8-1 heading into that game in Autzen, but let’s see UW win a road game.

UW hasn’t played anyone, but 4-0 is 4-0 and Penix has obviously been a huge upgrade over the recent bums they’ve had taking snaps. Deboer has looked very good as a gameday coach.

USC won’t keep up this turnover +/- and that variance will catch up to them on a roadie at some point(Arizona, Utah, UCLA)

Stanford has lost 10/11 with their only win coming against Colgate or some shit.

CU is historically bad. ASU and Stanford aren’t a whole lot better. AU starting to show signs of life. I can see them tripping up a team like USC or WSU late in the schedule.

Pathetic.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Very generous of you. I predict we only win vs colorado. Oh this is me speaking as a sun devil not a beav
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Pathetic.
    Ok before you get all lathered up, I’m going to suggest that you keep your little man syndrome contained to the Ducks Refuge.

No one wants to sort through your hate boner posts in Gen Pop, dork.
  • Options

Very generous of you. I predict we only win vs colorado. Oh this is me speaking as a sun devil not a beav

You could win at Stanford.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Pathetic.
    Ok before you get all lathered up, I’m going to suggest that you keep your little man syndrome contained to the Ducks Refuge.

You've pulled out all the stereotypical shit someone does when they're raging and have nothing left in the tank bud.

Fuck off back to your Free Beer board. 46X and the other qucks will definitely jerk off to that turdpile of takes you've got there.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oregon would be good if they could tackle
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Pathetic.

You've pulled out all the stereotypical shit someone does when they're raging and have nothing left in the tank bud.

Fuck off back to your Free Beer board. 46X and the other qucks will definitely jerk off to that turdpile of takes you've got there.
    I’mNotmadYou’reMad POTD.

You’re trying too hard again, little guy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Stanford over Oregon

Someone beat Oregon @MikeSeaver