Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’m confused

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

I'll take a win any day.

Just some quick observations though. It did seem that Grubb was maybe trying some things out. Seems he wanted to make sure he included plays to Gyles, almost like forcing it. Turned out in the end he did get a TD.

I will say It feels a lot better complaining about the way the team won than the way it lost.

I think I might actually go to the game on Friday. UW needs to smash the "sissy blue shirts".

They are also putting a lot of things on tape to mess with future opponents IMO. They could have handed off to Taulapapa all night but they went through an array of motions and shifts to force the ball to role players. Seems fishy.

Giles is evidently a great practice player and the staff wants to reward that, etc. I believe the staff actually knows how to keep morale high and get players to buy in.

Best case scenario, this staff is working on many levels with what they are doing on offense. We'll find out.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'll take a win any day.

Just some quick observations though. It did seem that Grubb was maybe trying some things out. Seems he wanted to make sure he included plays to Gyles, almost like forcing it. Turned out in the end he did get a TD.

I will say It feels a lot better complaining about the way the team won than the way it lost.

I think I might actually go to the game on Friday. UW needs to smash the "sissy blue shirts".

It's puzzling why they want to get the ball to Jackson unless it was just to keep other parts of the olaybook under wraps. He doesn’t bring much to the table. For a while there I figured McMillan was hurt and that's why we kept seeing Jackson.