Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There are 5 SEC teams who could win Pac-12 championship

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
fixed that for you, PL_SS

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Oregon in all seriousness along with UCLA look pretty tough. At least tough enough to compete in SEC.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon/UCLA wouldn't even make the SEC championship game.
  • Options
    GulagDawg said:

Come on man. You're telling me Oregon or UCLA couldn't have competed with Auburn?

SEC is still the best but FMB is correct that they aren't no longer the head and shoulders best.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As long as FSU gets fucked up and derailed this season. I hate to see a team with a fuck ass schedule get into a game they don't deserve to be in. Auburn laid the shit down on them for most of that game and Jameis Pisston wasn't as great as he thinks he is. In the SEC that's a 4 loss team at least.
  • Options

As long as FSU gets fucked up and derailed this season. I hate to see a team with a fuck ass schedule get into a game they don't deserve to be in. Auburn laid the shit down on them for most of that game and Jameis Pisston wasn't as great as he thinks he is. In the SEC that's a 4 loss team at least.

FSU is a 4 loss team in the SEC because they defeated the best SEC team is your proof??? I'm so confused.
  • Options

FSU is a 4 loss team in the SEC because they defeated the best SEC team is your proof??? I'm so confused.
    No proof, just an opinion. I think Alabama would have annihilated them easily. Auburn fucked them up then really dropped the ball. I don't understand that. I can see LSU taking care of them, Even ATM, Mizzou and Ole Miss might have gave them trouble. These are real teams, they're not Idahos, Bethune Cookmans or Wake Forests.
  • Options

No proof, just an opinion. I think Alabama would have annihilated them easily. Auburn fucked them up then really dropped the ball. I don't understand that. I can see LSU taking care of them, Even ATM, Mizzou and Ole Miss might have gave them trouble. These are real teams, they're not Idahos, Bethune Cookmans or Wake Forests.
    What PLSS is to the SEC you are the exact opposite. FSU would have fucked up Ole Miss, Mizzou, LSU and probably even ATM(Their D was shit).
  • Options

What PLSS is to the SEC you are the exact opposite. FSU would have fucked up Ole Miss, Mizzou, LSU and probably even ATM(Their D was shit).
    I'm not an SEC fan but they are the best conference and will remain so until proven otherwise. To get to the big game you should have to run through a tough ass gauntlet of teams, not just one 'marquee' opponent (Clemson, and they proved to be shitty) and scoot into it. No losses or not, I would have put Bama in the title game over them.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I totally disagree, but it was upvoted for "Jameis Piston."
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The air is leaving the SEC balloon.. LSU, Florida, and Bammer aren't the same. Auburn has never really been a dominant team year in and year out, & neither has Georgia. These fat crackers will need to cling to guns, Jesus, hatin' queers, and the Confederate Flag more now. And Duck Dynasty. Yeehaw
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Advanced metrics superiority guy told me that the Pac-12 was a better conference than the SEC last year. Barely so, according to SRS. However, he'd be the first to tell you the SEC is a better conference.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    No proof, just an opinion. I think Alabama would have annihilated them easily.
    Say, 35-17?
  • Options

GulagDawg said:

Come on man. You're telling me Oregon or UCLA couldn't have competed with Auburn?

SEC is still the best but FMB is correct that they aren't no longer the head and shoulders best.
    Maybe. What about Alabama? I think not.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Downvote changed to a flag for being a retard. Florida State was being dominated? Must've have been watching a different game, wow, just wow.
  • Options

Downvote changed to a flag for being a retard. Florida State was being dominated? Must've have been watching a different game, wow, just wow.
    Oh, you didn't see the deer that replaced Jameis Winston on the field for the whole first half of the game that was playing like lights were shining in its eyes?
  • Options

Oh, you didn't see the deer that replaced Jameis Winston on the field for the whole first half of the game that was playing like lights were shining in its eyes?
    What happened in the 2nd half?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    GulagDawg said:

Auburn got lazy with the massive lead and assumed they'd cakewalk their way to another championship.
  • Options

GulagDawg said:

Auburn got lazy with the massive lead and assumed they'd cakewalk their way to another championship.
    What a convenient narrative. FSU's performance had nothing to do it?