Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herschel Walker

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Just watched the ESPN story on Herschel Walker. It's been over 30 years since we've seen a college running back/athlete since him. He was 6-1, 230lbs , was the fastest most dominant college running back of all time, he smoked Carl Lewis in the 60m, and ran for 1600 and change as a true freshman and won a national title (mostly because of him), and I could go on forever with his accolades.

My point? Isn't it about time another Herschel emerges from some small town somewhere in America? Hard to believe we havent seen his clone yet. Could it be we will Never see a college player like him again?

There was a guy from Ferndale who could have matched him a few years ago, but the fucktard decided to be a shitty quarterback instead.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Just watched the ESPN story on Herschel Walker. It's been over 30 years since we've seen a college running back/athlete since him. He was 6-1, 230lbs , was the fastest most dominant college running back of all time, he smoked Carl Lewis in the 60m, and ran for 1600 and change as a true freshman and won a national title (mostly because of him), and I could go on forever with his accolades.

My point? Isn't it about time another Herschel emerges from some small town somewhere in America? Hard to believe we havent seen his clone yet. Could it be we will Never see a college player like him again?

Adrian Peterson.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

tthat would be Faulk not Faulkner as word correct corrected me. I'm sure a bunch of you re-re's will bring attention to that instead of responding to the topic.

Attention: its Faulk not Faulkner
    Did you see where I blamed word correct Captain Obvious? All you fucking dawgman rejects try semantics as a way into a conversation. How about just turn on the TV and watch a college football game you ignant bitch. Fuck do you think Steel doesn't know who Marshall Faulkner is? Go back to dawgman free board you fucking gaper. Jesus chrimany allmighty they're letting every dipshit and his slutty mother on this forum.

• Options

tthat would be Faulk not Faulkner as word correct corrected me. I'm sure a bunch of you re-re's will bring attention to that instead of responding to the topic.

Attention: its Faulk not Faulkner
    Did you see where I blamed word correct Captain Obvious? All you fucking dawgman rejects try semantics as a way into a conversation. How about just turn on the TV and watch a college football game you ignant bitch. Fuck do you think Steel doesn't know who Marshall Faulkner is? Go back to dawgman free board you fucking gaper. Jesus chrimany allmighty they're letting every dipshit and his slutty mother on this forum.

and I'm surprised a comic book dork like you Race caught the word-correct error. I'm more surprised you brought it up. Thought you were above that
  • Options
    ooops my bad Race, you suckered me in again...damn it! Come on dude, just say something, anything that resembles football. you crack me up fucklick!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm pretty sure this isn't real
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

ooops my bad Race, you suckered me in again...damn it! Come on dude, just say something, anything that resembles football. you crack me up fucklick!

Stop being a faggot LamboBacker. You aren't even remotely funny and you never will be.