Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Concessions

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
What the fuck was that horse shit?

Let me get this right. I wait in a long ass fucking line to punch in my phone number and place an order on a touch screen.

Then, I wait in another long ass fucking line for all the fuckos in the back yell out order numbers on orders that aren't even ready to go out the window.

Who ever the dumbfuck was that overthought this shit, needs to put individuals back at the POS and deliver their goods then and there. Especially when it's only a couple beers.

HOLY FUCKALL

And still no motherfucking nachos on the south side of the stadium. I gotta walk my happy ass all the way to the north side to get some plain chips and cheese. Bring back the nacho supreme with chicken/pork or what the fuck ever.

Someone needs to be met on the tarmac. No warning.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Shut the fuck up, we raped sparty and this is your big comment on the game? seriously bro nogaf. Rant to your wife or some shit about some shitty nachos, fatass.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    This was one of my two gripes about the stadium experience. Game last week was 3/4 empty and it somehow took over 5 minutes to get a hot dog and bottle of water because of the dumb setup they're running.

Did they dial back the incessant music between every play last night?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    they wonder why fans dont go to the games
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Along these lines, they need to stop the rotating charity de jour supply the labor. Having people in with no training for one day and expecting them to operate efficiently isn't going to happen. Not that working a concession stand requires high skilled labor, but expecting the Renton pony league baseball teams to come in and take care of thousands of customers has never worked well. Just have the concession company supply all the people who have sone experience. I hate having to yell at a 15 year old girl for fucking out my order, and I only do when absolutely necessary, but it still doesn't make doing so any easier on me.

This.

Always felt like you’re buying Girl Scout cookies outside Safeway.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    husky stadium is far and away the worst stadium ive ever been in
  • Options
    Founders Club

Shut the fuck up, we raped sparty and this is your big comment on the game? seriously bro nogaf. Rant to your wife or some shit about some shitty nachos, fatass.

Are you even old enough to run a bidness?

That's what I thought.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

husky stadium is far and away the worst stadium ive ever been in

I wouldn't go that far. Unless you've not been to many others. But it's better than Martin, Reeser, UA, UCLA, Cal, to name a few.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Let me guess, they either don't take cash or discourage it?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

All the beer was out of one concession stand near me (inexcusable) and the lines in general weren’t moving at all

Make it easy for your customers to give you money … a lesson the AD doesn’t grasp

Bidness 101 for fudgie.