Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky band

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
The only band in the US to mask and social distance. WeAreACovidHystronicsSchool

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,040
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The Hystronics are a hip hop group.

Also, Damone talking about someone else's hystrionics is hilarious irony. You're the king of shit fit attention whoring.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

The Hystronics are a hip hop group.

Also, Damone talking about someone else's hystrionics is hilarious irony. You're the king of shit fit attention whoring.

Are you knew?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

The only band in the US to mask and social distance. WeAreACovidHystronicsSchool

I haven’t seen other bands in the conference, but I agree it looked pretty fucking stupid.
    It's up there with pac 12 recycling champs. I guess I'm not sure if it's histrionics or some other version or virtue signaling.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I have hated the band since at least the George Takei thing. Definitely the William Hung thing.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,097

I have hated the band since at least the George Takei thing. Definitely the William Hung thing.

This week’s theme was “songs that have to do with the color purple” since the fans had their “Purple Out.” First song was “Purple People Eater.”

What a horrifically out of touch set of song choices. None of you care, but DJ does. He is an ally.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,097

MelloDawg said:

This week’s theme was “songs that have to do with the color purple” since the fans had their “Purple Out.” First song was “Purple People Eater.”

What a horrifically out of touch set of song choices. None of you care, but DJ does. He is an ally.
    Yes, once upon a time I asked to interview McDavid about how to improve his poorly performing band. He said he didn't have time to talk to me but would accept email questions. Samek edited my piece pretty heavily.

Then I went and interviewed the band director for the Texas Longhorns, saying I was looking for ideas to help the Husky band. After that article ran on Dawgman, McDavid sent me an email demanding that I show him more respect. Kim Grinolds thought that was hilarious.
    I assure you he had time. I’d also love to have read his E-mail about your article. There was nothing undeserved about the commentary.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Got to hide all that monkey pox that has been spreading on the band
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    Founders Club

Is that what that was about?

C H R I S T.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

Yes, once upon a time I asked to interview McDavid about how to improve his poorly performing band. He said he didn't have time to talk to me but would accept email questions. Samek edited my piece pretty heavily.

Then I went and interviewed the band director for the Texas Longhorns, saying I was looking for ideas to help the Husky band. After that article ran on Dawgman, McDavid sent me an email demanding that I show him more respect. Kim Grinolds thought that was hilarious.
    The one tim grinolds was ever right.

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Are we really making a topic about people that literally blow?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sneaky way for the student section to look less empty before classes start is to double the space the band takes up
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    Only people who complain about masks and social distancing are those who don't realize how much easier it makes drinking in public, there's a balance point, find it nerds
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bigcc said:

Only people who complain about masks and social distancing are those who don't realize how much easier it makes drinking in public, there's a balance point, find it nerds

No they are annoying and you could drink anyways and not pretend like the mask is making it better.