Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump claims, without evidence..

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Oh wait. That was a Duke volleyball player with a radical race baiting mom who claimed something the media ran with and without demanding any evidence or even cursory fact checking.

We need evidence for the, but not for me!

Yes, NPR is my source.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/14/1122977386/byu-apologizes-to-a-banned-fan-saying-it-found-no-proof-they-yelled-racial-slurs

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

CNN of all places did a segment where they rewind and review a story. They chose this one. The godmother was on CNN regularly but when they reached out to her for a comment, call not returned.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

CNN of all places did a segment where they rewind and review a story. They chose this one. The godmother was on CNN regularly but when they reached out to her for a comment, call not returned.

CNN is under new management.

And yes, godmother. Not mother. Thanks for fact check.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

If that Duke player is smart, she'll ditch that GM yesterday.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If that Duke player is smart, she'll ditch that GM yesterday.
    Why would she do that? Godmother can probably get her a job. I’m pretty sure she purposefully did this for her Godmother and Godmother will do her favors in the future.
    The whole Duke team was in on the grift, from the player, her coach and all her team mates. Not one said, "I didn't hear the N word". Just like with the Duke Lacrosse team, the whole university from the president, to the faculty to the prosecutors and MSM once again were all in on the grift. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.