Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Live by the police state.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Been amusing watching HHusky clumsily pivot into a Blue Lives Matter supporter this week.

I know you squaws like to pretend I'm anti-cop. But it is pretend.
    This is about you being pro police state you blithering idiot
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2022

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Been amusing watching HHusky clumsily pivot into a Blue Lives Matter supporter this week.

I think I understood Swaye's smoke signals better than you did.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I think I understood Swaye's smoke signals better than you did.
    No

You didn't

At all
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

You vote for a party that is, therefore you are. Them's the rules that your team set. See Trump voters.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/facebook-spied-on-private-messages-of-americans-who-questioned-2020-election/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=twitter_app

Facebook has been spying on the private messages and data of American users and reporting them to the FBI if they express anti-government or anti-authority sentiments — or question the 2020 election — according to sources within the Department of Justice.

Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages over the past 19 months and transmitted them in redacted form to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena.

“It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause,” alleged one of the sources, who spoke on condition of ­anonymity.

“Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena.”

These private messages then have been farmed out as “leads” to FBI field offices around the country, which subsequently requested subpoenas from the partner US Attorney’s Office in their district to officially obtain the private conversations that Facebook already had shown them.

But when the targeted Facebook users were investigated by agents in a local FBI field office, sometimes using covert surveillance techniques, nothing criminal or violent turned up.

Heil Husky applauds the knock on the door

We're? in trouble?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/facebook-spied-on-private-messages-of-americans-who-questioned-2020-election/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=twitter_app

Facebook has been spying on the private messages and data of American users and reporting them to the FBI if they express anti-government or anti-authority sentiments — or question the 2020 election — according to sources within the Department of Justice.

Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages over the past 19 months and transmitted them in redacted form to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena.

“It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause,” alleged one of the sources, who spoke on condition of ­anonymity.

“Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena.”

These private messages then have been farmed out as “leads” to FBI field offices around the country, which subsequently requested subpoenas from the partner US Attorney’s Office in their district to officially obtain the private conversations that Facebook already had shown them.

But when the targeted Facebook users were investigated by agents in a local FBI field office, sometimes using covert surveillance techniques, nothing criminal or violent turned up.

Dear Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray

You ain't my authority. You ain't my god. Get off my virtual lawn.

To quote the late esteemed philosopher Tom Petty, I won't back down.

In other words, Fuck off.

Sincerely and I do mean sincerely as in I fucking mean it,

The Throbber
    When the GOP takes control of everything, they’ll wag their fingers and wring their hands and then do nothing.

If we let them.

I hear that it’s not the field agents but their superiors. Yeah, I’m calling BS on that talking point.
    They'll act tough during hearings, then nothing will happen.

Script
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Dear Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray

You ain't my authority. You ain't my god. Get off my virtual lawn.

To quote the late esteemed philosopher Tom Petty, I won't back down.

In other words, Fuck off.

Sincerely and I do mean sincerely as in I fucking mean it,

The Throbber
    Unfortunately Tom Petty would have supported having you put against a wall a shot for the opinions you hold. The cunt was authoritarian marxist at the end of his life. FUCK HIM