Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But its a new policy!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

30 posts in and race is still non stop sucking Trump's dick and blaming Obama.

Defend Trump on his actions with talking about Obama or Hillary.

I'm beginning to think Race is actually a Russian troll bot. No one could actually be this stupid and delusional right?

Ummm....
    Find one delusional statement I've made and prove I was wrong.
    Troomps hate facts.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Amazing that Obama both supported open borders and detained immigrant children. Schrodinger's fucking president.

Chinned for bringing a thought experiment in quantum physics to the street fight.
    This.
  • Options
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

I'm beginning to think Race is actually a Russian troll bot. No one could actually be this stupid and delusional right?
    I love the smell of Projection in them morning.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You know who had higher standards? W did. And it didn't do shit for him

Americans love a winner and won't tolerate a loser

Trump is the General Patton of politics. Brash, offensive, not PC, a bull in a china shop. Gets results.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

#clockworkshill right on time
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

Trump is the General Patton of politics. Brash, offensive, not PC, a bull in a china shop. Gets results.
    Results? Zero tolerance parent-child separation is ending because trump is a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

#clockworkshill right on time

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

#ahhshucks

• Options
    Breitbart is your source? Odds of this pic taken out of context? 100%
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    https://revolutionarystudents.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/free-the-families-of-karnes-county-detention-center-asylum-for-victims-of-us-imperialism/

This week at Karnes County Residential Center in Karnes County, Texas, about 80 mothers imprisoned with their children began a hunger and work strike to demand their immediate release.

That was hard.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    No wonder why the Russians targeted Trumptards with fake news. They believe every fucktarded article from Breitbart and Info wars they come across.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,323
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018
    Are the leftards now denying the they used 2014 photos to start this fake outrage? Is there no limit to the lying you will do?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Ummm....
    Find one delusional statement I've made and prove I was wrong.
    You're too delusional to realize we already have

SAD!
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

https://lidblog.com/immigration-attorney-blames-detention-centers-obama/?=tanya

Uh no it isn't. What will you be told to be outraged about next?

For all the grief given to progressives about their hurt feelings, I'd venture to say that you are not exactly chill about immigration or opposition to your position. In fact, one might even say--and I do say--you are outraged.

People forget that both Obama and Hillary talked a big anti illegal immigrant game back in the day. Because that is really what the majority of we the people want.

The question is not about whether to have open borders or not. No one here seriously advocates for open borders. It's a straw-man argument.

The immediate question is about HOW to enforce the the immigration laws on the books.

The broader question is about whether those immigration laws should be changed at all, but again no one is seriously in favor of open borders.

• Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Obama was a hypocrite who blew wherever the wind blew. His reversal on gay marriage the minute it got the majority of public approval was as hysterical as it was transparent as it was shameful. I expect a GOP president to be held to a higher standard than "he's just doing what Obama did". Fuck that.

Disagree

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

For all the grief given to progressives about their hurt feelings, I'd venture to say that you are not exactly chill about immigration or opposition to your position. In fact, one might even say--and I do say--you are outraged.

People forget that both Obama and Hillary talked a big anti illegal immigrant game back in the day. Because that is really what the majority of we the people want.

The question is not about whether to have open borders or not. No one here seriously advocates for open borders. It's a straw-man argument.

The immediate question is about HOW to enforce the the immigration laws on the books.

The broader question is about whether those immigration laws should be changed at all, but again no one is seriously in favor of open borders.

Its all about open borders and to say different makes you a lying twat

Why won't the dems act to close them?

That's what I thought
  • Options

Squirt said:

That's what I thought
    Why won’t trump? He’s already caved on zero tolerance. Only a pussy would give up like that.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Squirt said:

That's what I thought
    Why won’t trump? He’s already caved on zero tolerance. Only a pussy would give up like that.

Zero tolerance is still in effect. Stupid or lying?

Thanks to Chuck the kids go to jail too!
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018

Dude61 said:

Results? Zero tolerance parent-child separation is ending because trump is a fucking pussy.
    Unaccompanied minors or minors with adults that cannot prove they are the parents. The separation is to prevent abuse and child trafficking. Why do you support child trafficking?

Dude61 said:

Your upset becasue Trump took away your political talking point. Again.
  • Options

Squirt said:

That's what I thought
    Typical Race response. "I'm right, you're wrong. Because I said so, no proof necessary. Fuck off. MAGA!"

@Squirt Piece of advice for you, don't bother spending more than 2 minutes drafting a response to Race or any of the other Trumptards on this board. They disregard facts and reason and only believe in Trump's three inch cock.