Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Idaho kid Verbally Commits.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
Apparently he is a TE. It sounds like the last Idaho kid will start out at DE.

Link to Condotta's Blog: blogs.seattletimes.com/huskyfootball/?from=stnv2

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club
    If you can't see that Sark is moving the fence from Washington to Idaho then I can't help you.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

If you can't see that Sark is moving the fence from Washington to Idaho then I can't help you.

You should drop the comedy act and keep doing what you do best on DAWGman.com.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Please keep the premium content off of the free bored.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    respect da bidness
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    HEY! We won't tolerate bashing kids on this website...unless it's kim grinolds in the chat room bashing a kid that made him look uninformed. Then it's Ok.

(note to people who don't get the joke: kim used to bash kids after telling others not to do so. Apparently the rules didn't apply to him.)
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Passion said:

HEY! We won't tolerate bashing kids on this website...unless it's kim grinolds in the chat room bashing a kid that made him look uninformed. Then it's Ok.

(note to people who don't get the joke: kim used to bash kids after telling others not to do so. Apparently the rules didn't apply to him.)

People get the joke. And if they don't they have been living in a fucking hole for the last 5 years and should DIAFF immediately.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Scott, I see that Blakley is a 3* TE. Is there any chance he gets bumped up to 4* the next time the rankings are updated?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    any chance he gets an offer from wichita state to make it interesting heading into letter of intent day?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    Its so early that its not early guys
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited May 2013
    Person who hasn't figured it out yet: "Hey eklund, do you think this kid will stick with his verbal commitment, or could he de-commit and go somewhere else?"

eklund: "I think he is pretty rock solid to UW, but it wouldn't surprise me if he de-committed."

Person who hasn't figured it out yet: "Thanks for the answer!"

6 months later, regardless of outcome.

eklund: "Yah...I predicted that it would turn out this way."
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Bill Fleenor knew about this years ago...he may have baptized him in fact

Fun fact, Blakley's cousin Eric went to Walla Walla High where he played with Peter Sirmon's nephew Tyler. This staff leaves no stone unturned when it comes to recruiting.

Walla Walla is the greatest place in the world. I'm taking Gilby and Dennis Ericson out to golf and drink wine for a few days in June. I've been good friends with those guys for years.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Walla Walla is the greatest place in the world.

RavennaDawg! True?
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Fun fact, Blakley's cousin Eric went to Walla Walla High where he played with Peter Sirmon's nephew Tyler. This staff leaves no stone unturned when it comes to recruiting.

Walla Walla is the greatest place in the world. I'm taking Gilby and Dennis Ericson out to golf and drink wine for a few days in June. I've been good friends with those guys for years.

Dennis Erickson drinks wine?
  • ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200

Fleenor also predicted the resurrection of Christ...

Allegedly

Erickson would drink vanilla extract is that's the only alcohol nearby. Fucking drunk.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Erickson would drink vanilla extract is that's the only alcohol nearby. Fucking drunk.
    College football's answer to Kitty Dukakis?

TommySQC said:

College football's answer to Kitty Dukakis?
    wouldn't you if you were linked to Mondale?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club
    I never knew that was the reason why she drank nail polish remover.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    Have you ever drank nail polish remover? Didn't think so.