Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Announcement

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
It is sad that two grown politicians have to collude against one person who has only been a politician for ten months in order to try and stop that person from getting the Republican nomination.

Senator Cruz has done very poorly and after his New York performance, which was a total disaster, he is in free fall and as everyone has seen, he does not react well under pressure. Also, approximately 80% of the Republican Party is against him. Governor Kasich, who has only won 1 state out of 41, in other words, he is 1 for 41 and he is not even doing as well as other candidates who could have stubbornly stayed in the race like him but chose not to do so. Marco Rubio, as an example, has more delegates than Kasich and yet suspended his campaign one month ago. Others, likewise, have done much better than Kasich, who would get slaughtered by Hillary Clinton once the negative ads against him begin. 85% of Republican voters are against Kasich.

Collusion is often illegal in many other industries and yet these two Washington insiders have had to revert to collusion in order to stay alive. They are mathematically dead and this act only shows, as puppets of donors and special interests, how truly weak they and their campaigns are. I have brought millions of voters into the Republican primary system and have received many millions of votes more than Cruz or Kasich. Additionally, I am far ahead of both candidates with delegates and would be receiving in excess of 60% of the vote except for the fact that there were so many candidates running against me.

Because of me, everyone now sees that the Republican primary system is totally rigged. When two candidates who have no path to victory get together to stop a candidate who is expanding the party by millions of voters, (all of whom will drop out if I am not in the race) it is yet another example of everything that is wrong in Washington and our political system. This horrible act of desperation, from two campaigns who have totally failed, makes me even more determined, for the good of the Republican Party and our country, to prevail!

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TL, DR.

Trump for President or GTFO
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

I looked at voting for Trump because I love America and wanted a change.

Now I am voting for Trump because I hate most Americans.

Make Abundance great again.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    HuskyJW said:

This
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

2001400ex said:

It's awesome to watch monkeys gurgling over Trump. Can't wait until he doesn't build a wall, doesn't create a Muslim database, etc. and watch you monkeys still gurgle over him.

Talk about bitter

Can't wait until I can keep my doctor and save 2500 bucks a year

Fuck off
    I thought you didn't have insurance.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

It's awesome to watch monkeys gurgling over Trump. Can't wait until he doesn't build a wall, doesn't create a Muslim database, etc. and watch you monkeys still gurgle over him.

Talk about bitter

Fuck off
    *everybody does it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Talk about bitter

Fuck off
    I thought you didn't have insurance.
    And?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Grandpa was an open heart surgeon who told his kids not to become doctors because socialized medicine was on it's way and it would ruin the profession. He also gave away his services to the less fortunate, but things were different back then. Or at least that's what I'm hearing...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,782
    2001400ex said:

Now I'll vote for Trump just to piss you (and the rest of mouth breathing America) off!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I met a UW professor and his Supervisor for Medicare wife yesterday. Both with advanced degrees.

They claim the single greatest cost in healthcare today is the unfair salaries of Physicians and their light work loads. Both were extremely jealous of Physicians. Claimed it was simply "unfair" they made "so much money" and worked fewer hours than they allegedly worked.

When I asked them about the investment in time and money physicians make, sometimes graduating with student loans exceeding $500,000 their response was rehersed... "so, that's their problem not mine"
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

I met a UW professor and his Supervisor for Medicare wife yesterday. Both with advanced degrees.

They claim the single greatest cost in healthcare today is the unfair salaries of Physicians and their light work loads. Both were extremely jealous of Physicians. Claimed it was simply "unfair" they made "so much money" and worked fewer hours than they allegedly worked.

When I asked them about the investment in time and money physicians make, sometimes graduating with student loans exceeding $500,000 their response was rehersed... "so, that's their problem not mine"

Physicians in this country ARE overpaid and it IS a problem. Grow up.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    How stupid are you?... Serious question.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

If America paid for doctors to go to school like the rest of the post-industrial economies, docs wouldn't feel like they had to charge as much.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,782

If America paid for doctors to go to school like the rest of the post-industrial economies, docs wouldn't feel like they had to charge as much.
    8 years of school is enough to make me charge a lot!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    Swaye's Wigwam

Those who can, do ..... those who can't, work in the public sector
    Those who can, build. Those who can't work for the building department