Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But its a new policy!!!!!!!!!!

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://lidblog.com/immigration-attorney-blames-detention-centers-obama/?=tanya

Uh no it isn't. What will you be told to be outraged about next?

Obama used holding families separate as a way to discourage families from coming.

People forget that both Obama and Hillary talked a big anti illegal immigrant game back in the day. Because that is really what the majority of we the people want.

Fix it or fuck off. Enough of the bullshit

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    No. Trump owns this. Let him fix it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    So Obama locked them up together, Trump is locking them up separately. We already knew that.

Also, Obama sucked.

hth
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's next to be outraged about?

Can't wait!

Obama was right just like Trump is. Remove the incentive to show up with someone's kids trying to break out border laws

I was right

What's next to be outraged about?

Can't wait!

Obama was right just like Trump is. Remove the incentive to show up with someone's kids trying to break out border laws

I was right

It's sad to see how far Race has fallen
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Facts are facts. Once upon a time Obama and the dems were tuff on illegals at least as far as getting votes goes. He was against gay marriage too. Allegedly

I don't suffer from derangement syndrome

Some of you could use a check up
    Your realize people are upset the kids are being taken from their parents, not that they are being detained right?

I'm pro detaining. Catch and release failed, spectacularly. There's just no need to separate them during detainment.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "What's next to be outraged about" could be a tremendous thread series. I bet we could nail it
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Your realize people are upset the kids are being taken from their parents, not that they are being detained right?

I'm pro detaining. Catch and release failed, spectacularly. There's just no need to separate them during detainment.

Yes there is and there are several articles detailing why it happens

Its the outrage of the week to give the dems some sort of issue

The internet is hell on libs

Facts are facts. Once upon a time Obama and the dems were tuff on illegals at least as far as getting votes goes. He was against gay marriage too. Allegedly

Obama was a hypocrite who blew wherever the wind blew. His reversal on gay marriage the minute it got the majority of public approval was as hysterical as it was transparent as it was shameful. I expect a GOP president to be held to a higher standard than "he's just doing what Obama did". Fuck that.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump ran on closing the border. Unlike Obama he fucking meant it. That's what is happening

And fuck that higher standards bullshit

This is a street fight. Just win

Everything that's wrong with American politics in tweetable form. Well done.

Trump ran on closing the border. Unlike Obama he fucking meant it. That's what is happening

Oh so it is a new policy after all.

Thanks for playing.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know who had higher standards? W did. And it didn't do shit for him

Americans love a winner and won't tolerate a loser

dnc said:

Obama was a hypocrite who blew wherever the wind blew. His reversal on gay marriage the minute it got the majority of public approval was as hysterical as it was transparent as it was shameful. I expect a GOP president to be held to a higher standard than "he's just doing what Obama did". Fuck that.
    I was going to correct you that Obama didn’t reverse his opinion, he “evolved” on the issue. Then I remembered you don’t believe in evolution.
    Dnc, HH is not for sermon seekers. Your church group potluck on Wednsday is perfect for that. Dawgman conducts sermons by Kim in every thread... You know that, and your wifey prefers your interweb history shows that as she checks it daily.

Like the NFL, Sundays are a bummer . Church is boring i get that...but keep it off this forum. As far as ass fucking is concerned, keep trying. She'll give in eventually. But when she does dont bury it. Start with the head the 1st time. Tease her with an inch at a time.. Pretty soon she'll be grabbing your hips and sinking that buddy of yours. Dont dump in there though, itll be the last time. I know its tempting, but unload on her back. Otherwise youre cooking dinner for 3 days
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Oh so it is a new policy after all.

Thanks for playing.
    No it isn't

hondo wants his schtick back