Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meeting of two dictators

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

Imagine being Kim Jong Un and having to face the man that just scared Trudeau out of his eyebrows.

You mean the fat orange pussy who waited til after he left the conference to throw insults on Twitter? Never forget that Trump is a five time draft dodging coward.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Dude61 said:

Imagine being Kim Jong Un and having to face the man that just scared Trudeau out of his eyebrows.

You mean the fat orange pussy who waited til after he left the conference to throw insults on Twitter? Never forget that Trump is a five time draft dodging coward.
    You sound angry and bitter.

Is that why you want war with Russia? Or is your entire retirement account held in Big oil?
  • Options
    pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Is that why you want war with Russia? Or is your entire retirement account held in Big oil?
    Clockwork shill
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill
    Get your own line, bitch.

All I want is peace and no more money spent on endless war. Something the current President is delivering in spades.

Gets ya right in the feels, doesn't it?

You never answered my question. Why do you want war with Russia?

Everybody with half a brain knows who the real #clockworkshill is.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Since "dictator" is not a title but an adjective I don't see this as a mistake in need of any sort of correction.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

All I want is peace and no more money spent on endless war. Something the current President is delivering in spades.

So you want America to bend over to every authoriatian regime if that means it'll avoid war. Ok pussy. Keep on sucking Putin's cock you clockwork shill.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2018
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

You want peace, but are fine with Trump insulting every world leader except Putin. And an $80 billion increase in military spending.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

You want peace, but are fine with Trump insulting every world leader except Putin. And an $80 billion increase in military spending.
    Trumptard logic. Has pawz ever used his own brain to think on his own or does he just blindly support whatever Trump does like a clockwork shill? All evidence points to the latter.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

Trumptard logic. Has pawz ever used his own brain to think on his own or does he just blindly support whatever Trump does like a clockwork shill? All evidence points to the latter.
    Not to mention his blabbering about you wanting to go to war. Just fucktarded logic.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992

Since "dictator" is not a title but an adjective I don't see this as a mistake in need of any sort of correction.

Some one who is a technically gifted writer can correct me but "dictator" is a noun. Yes, a descriptive noun of someone with a title but still..............

Sue me. I didn't flunk first grade english.

• Options
    Trumptard logic

Trump insults allies - "hell yeah, they're pussies. we don't need them, fuck them! MAGA!!!"
    Trump bends over to Putin - "we don't want to go to war. Putin is former KGB, don't mess with him. Why can't we play nice with Russia?"
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Some one who is a technically gifted writer can correct me but "dictator" is a noun. Yes, a descriptive noun of someone with a title but still..............

Sue me. I didn't flunk first grade english.

It is a common noun, but you could slip it in as an adjective role. Anyway, the point is it is not a title but a describer of behavior.
  • Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

So you want America to bend over to every authoriatian regime if that means it'll avoid war. Ok pussy. Keep on sucking Putin's cock you clockwork shill.
    You bent over and voted an authoritarian regime into power, not once but twice. Then you tried to extend the life of that regime by voting Hillary. You have no ground to stand on with this argument & should stfu. Pussy. Use your real sn, Boobs.
    So Obama was an authoritarian but Trump, who wants to silence the media, threatened to control of the DoJ, and thinks he can pardon himself, isn't? Just more fucktarded Trump logic.
  • Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Clockwork shill

You bent over and voted an authoritarian regime into power, not once but twice. Then you tried to extend the life of that regime by voting Hillary. You have no ground to stand on with this argument & should stfu. Pussy. Use your real sn, Boobs.
    So Obama was an authoritarian but Trump, who wants to silence the media, threatened to control of the DoJ, and thinks he can pardon himself, isn't? Just more fucktarded Trump logic.
    Trump calls out the media for what it has become: nothing but worthless propaganda. Go to the MSN.com feed and see for yourself. 100% negative coverage of Trump. 24/7, 365 days a year. It should continue to be attacked relentlessly until it gets back to doing what the media is supposed to be doing: reporting fact, not fictions.
    That's the opposite of Fox news. 100% sucking Trump's dick. And was 100% negative coverage of Obama. What's your point?
  • Options
    Go here and get both sides https://www.realclearpolitics.com

There is a categorical difference between fake and bias!