Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kale Millen commits to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

whuggy said:

It really is a bit of a strange one. If he wants to see the field it's much more likely at Northwestern. Oregon brings in a much higher level of QB competition than the Wildcats. Might be a bit of wanting to stick it to Washington for not offering. I think the Colorado State scenario is pretty spot on.

Better football program, closer to home, this isn’t complicated.
    Yeah, they're certainly better than UW ever
    PurpleJ said:

dtd said:

Who fucking cares? Nobody gives a fuck about some low 3 star white kid. Remember when UW yoinked Molden, or OS got Wheaton, or the Scarletts went to Stanford, or UW "poached" a top 15 DT from Oregon's back yard? Those things fucking mattered. This shit is for bitch tits Mahler to get podcast clicks.

You'll give a fuck about him when he blows up. His SPARQ score was a 101.79 IIRC. His vertical is higher than any QB who went drafted to the NFL. He's also smart.
    LEAVE!!!!!
    Never!
  • Options

dnc said:

whuggy said:

It really is a bit of a strange one. If he wants to see the field it's much more likely at Northwestern. Oregon brings in a much higher level of QB competition than the Wildcats. Might be a bit of wanting to stick it to Washington for not offering. I think the Colorado State scenario is pretty spot on.

Yeah, they're certainly better than UW ever will be
    PurpleJ said:

dtd said:

Who fucking cares? Nobody gives a fuck about some low 3 star white kid. Remember when UW yoinked Molden, or OS got Wheaton, or the Scarletts went to Stanford, or UW "poached" a top 15 DT from Oregon's back yard? Those things fucking mattered. This shit is for bitch tits Mahler to get podcast clicks.

You'll give a fuck about him when he blows up. His SPARQ score was a 101.79 IIRC. His vertical is higher than any QB who went drafted to the NFL. He's also smart.
    LEAVE!!!!!
    Never!

dtd said:

How big is his cock?
    Why don't you ask Cale?
  • Options

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Yeah, they're certainly better than UW ever
    PurpleJ said:

dtd said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Never!
    My bad on the first quote. Wasn't following well. Cale is going to be good much like his father was. Millen will give Shough everything he can handle. They're both good QBs
  • Options

dtd said:

Fuck off Hugh
    That was a good one
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

whuggy said:

Yeah, they're certainly better than UW ever will be
    PurpleJ said:

dtd said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Never!

dtd said:

How big is his cock?
    Why don't you ask Cale?
    brb...
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

If I had to guess out of any fanbase which would register the name @IEnjoyHuskiesTears , an Oregon fan would fall dead last. Interesting.

I'm sensing sarcasm. Not sure if I'm right though.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    J. Damon. Now, Harv. What’s next
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

If I had to guess out of any fanbase which would register the name @IEnjoyHuskiesTears , an Oregon fan would fall dead last. Interesting.

I'm sensing sarcasm. Not sure if I'm right though.
    Yup. When you initially registered some of us were wagering on what school this ID would be a fan of. I secretly hoped it would be something hilariously random like an Illinois fan or something. Oh wellz
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    honestly, his JR tape looked really fucking good. He definitely has higher ceiling than morris.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

honestly, his JR tape looked really fucking good. He definitely has higher ceiling than morris.

Peterman initially gravitates to the midrange-average armed, minimal mistakes, no turnovers, white QB.

He's not in initially looking for high ceiling.... He's looking for high floor.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The new duck trolls are coming in hot.

I like it. That whiny cunt MikeSeaver was getting tired.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why don’t they just offer Millen and take two QBs? Sirmon’s commitment didn’t stop them for taking Yankoff.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why don’t they just offer Millen and take two QBs? Sirmon’s commitment didn’t stop them for taking Yankoff.

Pretty sure you answered your own question in the second sentence. Can't take 4 QBs in two years (5 if you count Skinny).
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nothing makes me more likely to downvote something than preemptive complaining about downvotes.