Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How one simple decision reduced Rape Culture at UW by two thirds

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm serious bitch51...an easy gold mine and enough leverage for a 4.0.

Generations past...60's, 70's, 80's, early 90's, all had spines, nutsacks of steel to challenge liberals. Now they cower down in their skinny jeans, all 160lbs of male, afraid of challenging the system. It is scary. Frankly I dont care, I've got stack coming out my crack But id like to at least see a renaissance of the tough white male before i die...that or a Rose Bowl victory.

skinny jeans didnt even come around until like 2013
    Pup's Wranglers have been huggin' the junk for many decades.
    Just wore wranglers while riding my horse Sherman. Then into the hippest set of jeans, the finest Italian leathered black or brown zapato's, a matching belt, a silky button down and on to town to lasso the finest hairy-assed Italian Mare in the joint...for a comporable cowboy ride later...

A no-soap shower (except the crack and pennis) was the key. Women love the smell of a man...not a cologne smelling faggot pretty boy like you putz' aqui.
    What were your trousers of choice when you were getting it on with Tony Jones in the backseat?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Generations past...60's, 70's, 80's, early 90's, all had spines, nutsacks of steel to challenge liberals. Now they cower down in their skinny jeans, all 160lbs of male, afraid of challenging the system. It is scary. Frankly I dont care, I've got stack coming out my crack But id like to at least see a renaissance of the tough white male before i die...that or a Rose Bowl victory.

Skinny jeans were hip in 60's and 80's too dipshit. That's the problem, millennials just copy everything. In 80's it was called 'pegging'. Girls and some boys (early-day metro's) would take in the seams of their 501's. It was very popular andd EXACTLY the same thing. But like most millennials like you, you think you did everything 1st.
    name one thing that you did first
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just wore wranglers while riding my horse Sherman. Then into the hippest set of jeans, the finest Italian leathered black or brown zapato's, a matching belt, a silky button down and on to town to lasso the finest hairy-assed Italian Mare in the joint...for a comporable cowboy ride later...

A no-soap shower (except the crack and pennis) was the key. Women love the smell of a man...not a cologne smelling faggot pretty boy like you putz' aqui.
    What were your trousers of choice when you were getting it on with Tony Jones in the backseat?
    Pup just wore the jeans of the times, but i'd wear wranglers and my oiled up shitkickers to mix it up quite a bit, cowboy hat on occasion
    . Every guy looks the same in a bar. Chicks like guys who have style, confident In what they wear. Dudes are like sheep . Same clothes, same lame game. Also girls do like a tossed salad. Tells them you're willing to go the extra mile for them , even the muddy mile. They'll flinch a little at 1st, but with enough liquor theyll open up the gate to suck the puck. The reward? Thee long awaited plunge. It feels pretty good. But as i said, dont dump in the poop chute if you want breakfast. She'll be making a western scramble on your shitter
    Don't ever change!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Skinny jeans were hip in 60's and 80's too dipshit. That's the problem, millennials just copy everything. In 80's it was called 'pegging'. Girls and some boys (early-day metro's) would take in the seams of their 501's. It was very popular andd EXACTLY the same thing. But like most millennials like you, you think you did everything 1st.
    Had the world-record 'wild' NOT quinalt steelhead to the bank, then to the boat...50 minutes of shiny silver pleasure, into the night (def leppard) and the great escape (Steve McQueen )...all wrapped up in one beautiful survival of the fittest display. Puppy lost that day but the memory is far more everlasting than tyhe catch would have been. The almighty QueetsQueef. Someone here might remember
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Had the world-record 'wild' NOT quinalt steelhead to the bank, then to the boat...50 minutes of shiny silver pleasure, into the night (def leppard) and the great escape (Steve McQueen )...all wrapped up in one beautiful survival of the fittest display. Puppy lost that day but the memory is far more everlasting than tyhe catch would have been. The almighty QueetsQueef. Someone here might remember
    Losers lose.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam

Black leather shoes with Jeans? Que Feo Pup! That's dang near as bad as...

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

2 things pup

1. Glad I found out what you were referring to after finishing in her ass and why she isnt making breakfast. One mystery solved.

2. WTF are you talking about in this post
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

2 things pup

1. Glad I found out what you were referring to after finishing in her ass and why she isnt making breakfast. One mystery solved.

2. WTF are you talking about in every post
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I knew pup was into pegging.
    It’s easiee to take when you can’t feel it. That’s what I’ve heard anyway.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Rapp. The player that immediately communicates “We come here to play school, football, and pick six in the p12cg.”

He’s rising up there with Marcus Peters as the goat for me.

Kreist Of course you would consider Marcus Peters, the goat.

If we hear of a mass shooting at the Hillsboro Intel campus, I know who won't be posting for awhile here afterwards.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    Founders Club

Are you saying you’ll off yourself if UW wins the 2019 Rose Bowl?