Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gotta hand it to Eason, he's not taking the easy way out

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited February 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageGotta hand it to Eason, he's not taking the easy way out

Coming to UW is a sign of competitive character, writes Derek Johnson.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I read it.

Not bad for a guy who's still struggling to give a damn. ;) <------ $75k
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eason always wanted to be a Dwag. Twice in fact.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Eason chose Georgia because he bleeds pussy juice. Not because he bleeds purple.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Chinconclusive argument, imo.
  • Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    I guess coming to UW to try and compete for the starting job isn't taking the easy way out, but when you consider the fact that he isn't staying at Georgia to try and win back his job...it's a wash.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If he was competitive, he would have STAYED in Georgia.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    I'll trade you our awesome 5 star Alabama qb for your 5 star uga qb
  • Options
    DarnoldPalmerDarnoldPalmer Member Posts: 59
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Eason = Empterman. got it
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I guess coming to UW to try and compete for the starting job isn't taking the easy way out, but when you consider the fact that he isn't staying at Georgia to try and win back his job...it's a wash.

Not a complete wash. He's probably plowed all the pussy there is at UGA & Athens. Now he is coming to fresh hunting grounds.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    uzi said:

Not a complete wash. He's probably plowed all the pussy there is at UGA & Athens. Now he is coming to fresh hunting grounds.
    New pussy every year, they are called freshman.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Listening to softy and Hugh (fuck off I am media starved in Sweden) jerking off about Eason makes me already hate the kid.

I know petersen won’t crown him but I hope the local media doesn’t push doogs to be impatient if Eason isn’t the heir apparent. For the first time in my life we have legit QB competition so LIPO and let the cream rise to the top and explode all over our overjoyed faces, metaphorically speaking of course
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018

Wasn’t he recruited by another head coach??? How do we know his skill set fits what Georgia does offensively? If he wanted the easy way out he would be playing in Pullman throwing for 5,000 yards a season
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Eason will start at UW the first game he’s eligible to play.
  • Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Fair enough, it's a wash, he is coming into nearly the same situation at UW he was facing at UGA. The competition is notch below, but the guys ahead of him are guys the current staff picked. Uphill battle. He'll have to blow away the coaches and/or wait for the injury bug to give him a chance. If he brings some nasty to the offense it will be well worth having him around. They're still soft front runners on that side of the ball.

Ultimate pay back hit by a "physically ungifted slow strategy" wide receiver on a "physically gifted fast strategy" DB. Huskies need to get some of this nasty on O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-KO-XW8M2A
    Agree. A couple more things to consider.

-The occasional I-Form is not a crime. I really hate how our offense predicates itself on finesse. We would do well to use our weaker opponents for practice at just running the ball over and over. I'll say this a million times.
    -Comments on Eason aside, it's nice to finally have some competition at the position. Even if it comes next year after Prince Jake is gone. Maybe one of the freshman can push him, but I doubt it. Tonya Harding's goon squad may be our only hope here.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

uzi said:

New pussy every year, they are called freshman.
    "freshmyn"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Fair enough, it's a wash, he is coming into nearly the same situation at UW he was facing at UGA. The competition is notch below, but the guys ahead of him are guys the current staff picked. Uphill battle. He'll have to blow away the coaches and/or wait for the injury bug to give him a chance. If he brings some nasty to the offense it will be well worth having him around. They're still soft front runners on that side of the ball.

Ultimate pay back hit by a "physically ungifted slow strategy" wide receiver on a "physically gifted fast strategy" DB. Huskies need to get some of this nasty on O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-KO-XW8M2A
    Agree. A couple more things to consider.

-The occasional I-Form is not a crime. I really hate how our offense predicates itself on finesse. We would do well to use our weaker opponents for practice at just running the ball over and over. I'll say this a million times.
    -Comments on Eason aside, it's nice to finally have some competition at the position. Even if it comes next year after Prince Jake is gone. Maybe one of the freshman can push him, but I doubt it. Tonya Harding's goon squad may be our only hope here.
    Hey dipshit

You play to win the game not to get practice