Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BRB

I’m headed to the Georgia Boreds.

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Apparently they have a babushka too, and they haven’t been recruiting corners and that’s why they lost. We got corners, we got corners...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    haie said:

I’m headed to the Oregon bored to ask why Bama’s Hawaiians can win Natty’s while Oregon’s can’t.

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

Sounds like you're shaking and about to vomit from the sheer excitement. Doogs try to put Pete in the same league as Saban. Saban switched out his shaky QB in the second half. Peet is going to start his for the entire 2018 season. That makes me shake and about to vomit from the comedy of it.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I’m headed to the Oregon bored to ask why Bama’s Hawaiians can win Natty’s while Oregon’s can’t.

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

Sounds like you're shaking and about to vomit from the sheer excitement. Doogs try to put Pete in the same league as Saban. Saban switched out his shaky QB in the second half. Peet is going to start his for the entire 2018 season. That makes me shake and about to vomit from the comedy of it.
    Yeah, you’re mad bout it.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    We just watched a great national title game in the same field where browning’s career will end in the coming months.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

We just watched a great national title game in the same field where browning’s career ended last season.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

We just watched a great national title game in the same field where browning’s career will end continue in the coming months.

hth

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

We just watched a great national title game in the same field where browning’s career will end in the coming months.

We all wish that to be true.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

I'm headed to the Washington bored to ask why Washington's Hawaiians can't win anything.

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

Fuck Helfrich for not keeping Tua home. He could have wasted his career in Oregon but now instead nobody else can win a natty for three years.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

Pete didn't even need to swap out his shitty ass QB for his team to assrape UO 70-21 and 38-3.

So quit swinging on Saban's sack, faggot. You aren't a Bama fan, and your team is shit.

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

I'm headed to the Washington bored to ask why Washington's Hawaiians can't win anything.

You kept track?

Mike makes his first appearance after the Vegas Bowl!
    Apologies. I haven’t been posting as I’ve been deep in the Heart of Dallas for the holidays.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Apologies. I haven’t been posting as I’ve been deep in the Heart of Dallas for the holidays.

Is that supposed to be a shot at programs that can win shit tier bowls?
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Is that supposed to be a shot at programs that can win shit tier bowls?
    No, it's shot at programs that can ONLY win STB.

You need to learn the difference.