Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm sure there are a ton of coaches lined up to be an afterthought at their university.

They need to expand McKale and cancel football.
  • Options

Sources tell WildcatAuthority.com that it would be a surprise if Rodriguez is able to survive this.

In addition to his on the field performance, there is an allegation behind the scenes that led them last fall to hire an outside law firm to investigate Rodriguez for potential workplace misconduct, according to the people with knowledge of the probe. USA Today states Rodriguez cooperated with fully, but a former administrative assistant subsequently has threatened to file a lawsuit against him.

he gone.

Right, you hired professionals to investigate. They found nothing. She is going to sue with zero evidence and UA will settle with her for $300k and a signed NDA and they will send all of us alumnus donation forms to try and make up for it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Sources tell WildcatAuthority.com that it would be a surprise if Rodriguez is able to survive this.

In addition to his on the field performance, there is an allegation behind the scenes that led them last fall to hire an outside law firm to investigate Rodriguez for potential workplace misconduct, according to the people with knowledge of the probe. USA Today states Rodriguez cooperated with fully, but a former administrative assistant subsequently has threatened to file a lawsuit against him.

he gone.

No way he survives this ...

Not trying to make light of this, but a pretty easy way to force the hand to get paid while doing nothing ... almost no defense to it right now. Most people are able to sufficiently CYA
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

even if he won the foster farms bowl he wouldnt have been able to pop off even though popping off got him into trouble in the first place.

what a time to be alive.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Why did they keep him so long?
  • Options

Why did they keep him so long?

He had a winning record after six years and won the division once. That's basically statue worthy in Tucson.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2018
    Arizona absolutely deserves Butch Jones ...

There's no way that I'd ever want to work at a place where after a 10 week investigation of unsubstantiated claims that I'm fired just so that the University doesn't come across as condoning the behavior and have to pay material damages in the pending lawsuit.

I'm absolutely all for holding people accountable for their actions ... but at the same time we're at a point where we're way too easy to claim that people are guilty until proven innocent ... and in some cases, there's no way to prove innocence on this.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

There's no way that I'd ever want to work at a place where after a 10 week investigation of unsubstantiated claims that I'm fired just so that the University doesn't come across as condoning the behavior and have to pay material damages in the pending lawsuit.

I'm absolutely all for holding people accountable for their actions ... but at the same time we're at a point where we're way too easy to claim that people are guilty until proven innocent ... and in some cases, there's no way to prove innocence on this.

They exonerated him and fired him anyway.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018
    Where was #MeToo when sark and Romar were still in charge

#LittleTooLate
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    Tequilla said:

He was fired go for going 7-6 in year 6, CHRIST.

Also they could noy substantiate the claims with the alleged victim not participating because of litigation. So you might want to LIPO before getting on your soapbox on this one.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Does this mean DJ Johnson to UW?