Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's the Over/Under

whether Clempsun is built to get through Bamers again?

I know Miami isn't great (yet motherfuckers), but that defense is no joke and they had no trouble. Bamers isn't built to cum from behind (not like that).

Thoughts?

Prayers?

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Clemson’s D too good for a QB that can’t throw like Hurts ...

I see something like 24-13 Clemson
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    got my money on clemsen
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I know Miami isn't great (yet motherfuckers), but that defense is no joke and they had no trouble. Bamers isn't built to cum from behind (not like that).

Thoughts?

Prayers?

Built? Yes. But Bama is Bama. Saban is Saban. Bama by 10.

PS: Enough of your Canes. The QB< Gino Torreta. The top receiver is a River Craycraft clone and the 2017 D is not your father’s U-Def. Pretenders—not great—they are.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Clemson’s

apparently smiff was calling bammas plays vs auburn.
    none of their running backs had more then 6 carries.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Baseman said:

Thoughts?

Prayers?

PS: Enough of your Canes. The QB< Gino Torreta. The top receiver is a River Craycraft clone and the 2017 D is not your father’s U-Def. Pretenders—not great—they are.
    Fuck you. That D can play. They've carried them to 10 wins; that offense makes it very difficult. That is a five or worse loss team with avg. D. Like I said: at least five of those guys will be recognizable names on Sundays ... easily.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bama is winning it all. They're going to avenge the loss to Clemson and pissed so many people thought they didn't deserve the playoff. Size Saban for his 6th ring.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Thoughts?

Prayers?

Fuck you. That D can play. They've carried them to 10 wins; that offense makes it very difficult. That is a five or worse loss team with avg. D. Like I said: at least five of those guys will be recognizable names on Sundays ... easily.
    Thanks for agreeing with my original response. Do tell why 2017 Miami D > Dad and Mom’s Miami D

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Thoughts?

Prayers?

Thanks for agreeing with my original response. Do tell why 2017 Miami D > Dad and Mom’s Miami D

Holy fuck that secondary and those running backs.