Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-ASU Game Thread sponsored by Larry Scott's Innovative Pac-12 Network

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whuggy said:

I fucking hate this team on offense, we have too many midgets mentally and physically. We have a NC caliber defense and a 6-6 caliber offense. We have no identity and our QB is a weiner.

NC caliber defenses get off the field when they need to.
    This is not an Alabama defence.
    It shouldn't even come down to this.
    You're right. But when it does championship defences can win games.
    Ours can't.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Larry Scott got the last laugh see ya guys in The Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FUCKING DOOGS MAKING EXCUSES. FUCK THEM AND FUCK EVERYONE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE PLAY IN A LOUD ENVIRONMENT. THE PLAYCALLING IS PANICKED AND BROWNING WILTS. SO RUN THE FUCKING FOOTBALL ITLL OPEN UP LATER SHITFUCKS.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Larry Scott got the last laugh see ya guys in The Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl

FTG
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Did Todd Graham win the Superbowl?

Jesus
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

El_K said:

PETERSEN SUCKS. THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP FIVE UNFORGIVABLE THINGS PETERSEN HAS DONE.

Dude. He's a head coach. His sin is keeping Smith around.
    SMith is such a limp wristed fuck. They all suck at clock management and are cowards, worried about damaging Brownings stat line with a possible deep INT. Go back to Madden, you mortician fuck
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It certainly appears that way, Dave...fuck off douchelord
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 598
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

THAT WAS A PATHETIC EFFORT FUCK. THAT'S THE FUCKING PUSSY WASHINGTON I'VE SEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. THIS IS BULLSHIT SARKISH LEVEL PUSSY CALLS. GO FOR IT ON 4th 2 AT THE 3 WORST THING HAPPENS IS THEY STOP YOU AND YOU PIN THEM BACK BECAUSE WE HAVE A SHIT KICKER.

Yep, this. Still absorbing that decision over way too much bourbon. Watching the broadcast, Peterman clearly made the call himself unaided by any cheat sheet or chart (hi @TheChart ), would love to know how he thought kicking there was better than going for it...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    How many rushing yards? I bet it was plus 5 a carry too
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Here comes Dinich.
  • Options
    G_OG_O Member Posts: 108
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm not calling for death

just line smith, browning, our O-line and kickers up on the edge of the grand canyon and make them stare at a modivational poster that says "Do it!" for 48 hours.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

THAT WAS A PATHETIC EFFORT FUCK. THAT'S THE FUCKING PUSSY WASHINGTON I'VE SEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. THIS IS BULLSHIT SARKISH LEVEL PUSSY CALLS. GO FOR IT ON 4th 2 AT THE 3 WORST THING HAPPENS IS THEY STOP YOU AND YOU PIN THEM BACK BECAUSE WE HAVE A SHIT KICKER.

Yep, this. Still absorbing that decision over way too much bourbon. Watching the broadcast, Peterman clearly made the call himself unaided by any cheat sheet or chart (hi @TheChart ), would love to know how he thought kicking there was better than going for it...
    Up 3 scores, sure, but only 2 scores.... that was a pussy move, and everyone in the world knew that our kickers were going to miss except for Smiff and Pete
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

"passing game opens up the running game" - Johnathan Smith
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was one of the top 3 or 4 Browning apologists on this bored but fuck him...he can walk home...fucking front runner...a real leader like Wilson finds a way to win that 8 month abortion of a gayme
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,092
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

32 rushes. 40 yards

• Options
    BROWING AND SMIFF ARE SUCH LITTLE SNIVELING LIMP-WRISTED SEATTLE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE CUNTFUCKS.
  • Options
    IM OUTRAGED THAT YOU GUYS AREN'T AS OUTRAGED AS I AM.
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 598
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

Up 3 scores, sure, but only 2 scores.... that was a pussy move, and everyone in the world knew that our kickers were going to miss except for Smiff and Pete
    Had Soderberg cleanly hit the previous short field goal (as in last game) to make it 13-3, I could have been talked into kicking again there to make a one-score game - but have to imagine the advanced analytics (cue Peterman: “Yeah I was really interested in the stats there - stats are for losers”) would have been strongly in favor of going for it there
  • Options
    BROWNING NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL.