Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Podcast Review- Husky Fan Podcast

So fat boy Lebatard being on vacation has left a hole in my daily podcast listening. There was an incident on twitter today where these idiots were basically claiming to have invented Husky football podcasting and while laughing at them I saw that they had a new episode up. This is my review of that episode.

It's shit.

It starts with Cornell admitting that he hasn't done any prep for the show because Chest didn't tweet him the two deeps. Because Cornell doesn't know how to find things on the internet apparently. A man whose life was shattered because he was banned from attending a college football teams practices couldn't find the time to check the two deeps on his own. Idiot.

RoadDawg gets a shout out when Cornell admits that neither him nor Chest know shit about football and the show really misses his analysis.

Chest is a shit host. His questions ramble on into multiple questions that are both stupid and impossible to answer because he asks so many at once. He stammers and stutters during his rambling, which is a nice touch.

Chest points out that the offense was actually pretty good last year, aside from the lack of big plays, poor production in the red zone and sucking on third down. OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS GOOD.

Cornell is just a cliche machine. He used the phrase "guns a blazing" multiple times. Referred to someones weight as "tipping the scales". He's a homeless mans Stu Gotz.

I did not finish the episode. I'm pretty sure at one point Cornell is referencing Lavon Colemans speed and that is where I turned it off.

I do not recommend this podcast. I award it no stars on any scale and my life is worse for having listened to it. Other than that it was good.

Comments