Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fotu to Oregon...

13»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AlCzervik said:

Petersen has some explaining to do.

The fans are PISSED.

The other day doogpound posted an article about what Petermans offseason agenda should be. One of the items was "bring the fans into the loop."
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AlCzervik said:

The fans are PISSED.

The other day doogpound posted an article about what Petermans offseason agenda should be. One of the items was "bring the fans into the loop."
    Good god. That site sounds worse than dawgman
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

The fans are PISSED.

Good god. That site sounds worse than dawgman
    Definite DoTY candidates in their comments.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Not sure I follow. I've heard Mattingly is dumb as rocks but didn't Sark put up a billboard for Mattingly (almost as pathetic as proposing to Tyson Coleman). Boy did Sark suck big wang...

HFNY said:

Mattingly looks like he'll be good.

Of course, he's not from King County (Mosster47 gets turgid thinking about KC for some reason) and Sloppy Steve whiffed on Mattingly (not Petersen).

AZDuck said:

Danny Mattingly thinks this poast is idiotic

You are mistaken. Sark didnt whiff on Mattingly. Mattingly whiffed on Sark because he was an idiot. I heard this from my sources
  • Options
    Every time I say "academis" in my head, I think "San Dimas."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8EkV2LBOM4
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

HFNY said:

Not sure I follow. I've heard Mattingly is dumb as rocks but didn't Sark put up a billboard for Mattingly (almost as pathetic as proposing to Tyson Coleman). Boy did Sark suck big wang...

HFNY said:

Mattingly looks like he'll be good.

Of course, he's not from King County (Mosster47 gets turgid thinking about KC for some reason) and Sloppy Steve whiffed on Mattingly (not Petersen).

AZDuck said:

Danny Mattingly thinks this poast is idiotic

You are mistaken. Sark didnt whiff on Mattingly. Mattingly whiffed on Sark because he was an idiot. I heard this from my sources
    I've never actually read through that whole thing since I saw it live. There are many overlooked gems in there. I think my favorite has to be

Kim: stop
    Kim: I'm trying to get info to you guys before i have to bolt

He treats his members like toddlers. As if that guy has something important to do
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    As a duck, I love that chat because it is literally wishful thinking about five guys that were supposed to go to UW that ended up at UO, of which 3 are now solid contributors. That and the delusion and the fact that Sark was basically following our coaches around and offering our recruits.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    they haven't even had a chat room for 2 years now right?
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm pretty sure they had one this time last year... it was cray cray
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Their last chat room venture required people to sign in using their Facebook accounts. Not many people want to post in a forum where other weirdos have access to their real names and profile pictures
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    I'm hearing that they have a giant group chat on MSN Messenger, and that RealEstateMogul69@hotmail.com said that what's said in chat stays in chat. I guess if you break that rule, you'll be gone. Not even a warning, just gone. My source told me that there was a lot of discussion of the importance of academis, but I can't confirm. This is just what I'm hearing, so don't you swell fellas(recruiting bored edit) go twisting.