Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

George Zimmerman found not guilty.

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Zimmerman sounds like a pussy. Can't win a fight against a 17 yo skinny kid that he outweighed by 50+ pounds.

Straight up fucking pussy ass cop wanna be.

Oh, he won the fight.
    Agreed. He won v. Trayvon Martin but we need to let it play out. My guess is he will lose the war. His life is changed forever and probably not for the best.

And to the other poasts about him being legal in his actions. He was proven not guilty and apparently within his rights. But ask yourself this question...Is this the kind of person you want patrolling your neighborhood?
    This is simply the outrage of the day by people that can't think for themselves. Given that most people in this country have a 2 minute attention span, this will fade away sooner rather than later. Zimmerman will pop up on a "Where are they now" list in 5 years.

Sharpton wants to keep it going though. He is pressing the DOJ to go after Zimmerman for civil rights violations. Zimmerman was heard on the 911 tape saying "They always get away with it". And it's clear to Sharpton that "they" means the blacks...what else could it possibly mean? Sharpton does more to set race realtions back to the 50's than Zimmerman and his White Hispanic bethren could ever do.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like the Stand Your Ground Law and am all for shooting people who attempt to kill you by beating your head off the pavement. I don't care if they are white, black, pink, or Messican.

Just wanted to go on the record.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some good points are being made, and this was obviously a tricky case. Most people seem to think, that at the least, Zimmerman is a bitch and was doing something he shouldn't have been doing. Both parties obviously could have been smarter and the situation should have been avoided.

I agree about all the race stuff. Fuck Al Sharpton, Damone is absolutely correct about him setting back race relations. All he does is cause problems. I also don't really care about what the athletes think because almost all of them only care because Trayvon Martin is black. If it was a gangster type Russian, a Mexican, or a skinhead look a like, none of them would give a fuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I like the Stand Your Ground Law and am all for shooting people who attempt to kill you by beating your head off the pavement. I don't care if they are white, black, pink, or Messican.

What about purple poka dot people?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Swaye said:

I would just like to go on record and say that the "Stand you ground" law/defense was not used at all in this case by either side and was not related to the Zimmerman case or trial in any way.

Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion about shooting people. #HiNSA!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

I would just like to go on record and say that the "Stand you ground" law/defense was not used at all in this case by either side and was not related to the Zimmerman case or trial in any way.

Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with your opinion about shooting people. #HiNSA!
    Noted.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

What about purple poka dot people?
    Fuck THOSE guys.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    In other news Dave Samek just penned an editorial about how Zimmerman needs to be found not guilty.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:
    Gave up on that other piece of shit ghost town board ?
    Take this to the "I foresaw the bubble board" or you're gone!

I mean it!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,974
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I mean it!
    That's an amazing photo. I wonder what the crime rate is among those 11 homes?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I mean it!
    That's an amazing photo. I wonder what the crime rate is among those 11 homes?
    Where TF is that, Sudden Valley?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It's amazing how Arrested Development predicted the housing bubble four years in advance.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's amazing how Arrested Development predicted the housing bubble four years in advance.

They have some great writers.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Here's the take- away from the Zimmerman acquittal.

-If you don't like someone, kill them without any good witnesses and you are golden.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

Here's the take- away from the Zimmerman acquittal.

-If you don't like someone, kill them without any good witnesses and you are golden.

Meet me at the 7-11 on Bird Rd in da U-District.