Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roxanne you don’t have to wax my skis tonight

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
When I was I kid I learned how to ski and got rentals at Deer Valley Resort, the most luxurious ski hill in N. America. Now Little Yellow Piss has to get rental gear on Aurora because we are pour (hi @creepycoug ). Hookers smoking cigs out back of the shop is always a nice sight.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ski chicks give the best blow jobs.

Ask them to spit out their Skoal first - but the wintergreen flavor does add a new dimension to hummers.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

Ask them to spit out their Skoal first - but the wintergreen flavor does add a new dimension to hummers.

I prefer the old Minty Bear- ie Kodak. Do they still make that?

This lady of the night looked to be less than the price of a lift ticket.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Ahh, you always remember the first!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

When I was I kid I learned how to ski and got rentals at Deer Valley Resort, the most luxurious ski hill in N. America. Now Little Yellow Piss has to get rental gear on Aurora because we are pour (hi @creepycoug ). Hookers smoking cigs out back of the shop is always a nice sight.

You go to the stoked bros at Pro Ski?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ha ha, yes. They are close to my house. Who do you like in the city for ski tunes?
  • Options

Ha ha, yes. They are close to my house. Who do you like in the city for ski tunes?
    That’s where I go. Ghetto neighborhood for sure but like 5 minutes from home.

Mike is a great guy. Bought my boards there.
  • Options
    El_K said:

I used to be soooo jealous of the kids who learned to ski. Back when they had ski school and bussed the kids up to Alpental or wherever at 5 in the morning. The sport of ski was and is expensive

Not really - back in the day (early 70's), skiing was a pretty solid family sport. My folks were by no means wealthy but we bought a season pass at the local ski resort and headed up there almost every Friday night/one day on the weekend. Picked up used equipment at the ski swap and rocked pretty much crap outer gear from a fashion-sense.

Now, white knuckling it down the mountain road after one of my two dads had a few cocktails apres ski...that was horrifying but we didn't wear seatbelts and would have been thrown clear of any danger if he'd have crashed.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Skoal Citrus >
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Your guys parents still don't rent ski gear for you?
  • Options

Your guys parents still don't rent ski gear for you?

Son? Is that you?
  • Options

El_K said:

I used to be soooo jealous of the kids who learned to ski. Back when they had ski school and bussed the kids up to Alpental or wherever at 5 in the morning. The sport of ski was and is expensive

Not really - back in the day (early 70's), skiing was a pretty solid family sport. My folks were by no means wealthy but we bought a season pass at the local ski resort and headed up there almost every Friday night/one day on the weekend. Picked up used equipment at the ski swap and rocked pretty much crap outer gear from a fashion-sense.

Now, white knuckling it down the mountain road after one of my two dads had a few cocktails apres ski...that was horrifying but we didn't wear seatbelts and would have been thrown clear of any danger if he'd have crashed.

CSB?
  • Options

El_K said:

CSB?
    No - the really CSBs are being left by the pinball machines with a stack of quarters while the two dads went drinking and dancing in the lounge next door. For several hours.