Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KKKouch sold

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

Lots of beautiful coeds in Tempe
    Probably chose the Cardinals cause they have the closest practice facility to a college campus in the NFL. #forksup
    Seriously though...they have a highly rated 2nd year QB and a top tier running back. If they can address wr and a couple run stoppers, this team could be on its way. I honestly think it’s a better job than the Jets.
    Which is funny because Kliff's agent seemingly leaked that he preferred the Jets job...and the Cardinals gave him more money instead of telling him to fuck off?

I wish I was as good at anything as Erik Burkhardt is at his job.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

Probably chose the Cardinals cause they have the closest practice facility to a college campus in the NFL. #forksup
    Seriously though...they have a highly rated 2nd year QB and a top tier running back. If they can address wr and a couple run stoppers, this team could be on its way. I honestly think it’s a better job than the Jets.
    Which is funny because Kliff's agent seemingly leaked that he preferred the Jets job...and the Cardinals gave him more money instead of telling him to fuck off?

That could be true, or he has the best agent on the planet, who knew exactly how to play the Cardinals for additional money. Thus, getting Kliff the job he wanted and additional money. Kliff hired the Johnnie Cochran of agents.
  • Options

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

That could be true, or he has the best agent on the planet, who knew exactly how to play the Cardinals for additional money. Thus, getting Kliff the job he wanted and additional money. Kliff hired the Johnnie Cochran of agents.
    Dude also represents Frank Clark, which is bad news for #MyHawks
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019
    Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

@KkkliffKkklingsbury gives no fucks. Always.

Even on my worst day, the reverse travel/style-the-hair move cracks me the fuck up.

You know Kliff has busted that out numerous times bedding down coeds on springbreak in Cabo.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    edited January 2019
    Add: Turn up the volume on Lil Jon & The East Side Boys: Get Low while watching the loop gif.

Takes @KkkliffKkklingsbury reverse travel/hair swipe to a whole new level.

To the window, to the wall, (to dat wall)
    To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)
    To all these bitches crawl (crawl)
    To all skeet skeet motherfucker (motherfucker!) all skeet skeet got dam (Got
    dam)
    To all skeet skeet motherfucker (motherfucker!) all skeet skeet got dam (Got
    dam)

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    Founders Club

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

Which is why I have a sneaking suspicion that Kliff did Sark a solid by having it leaked that Sark was a finalist at Arizona (a hat on the table, if you will), so that Sark would have some bargaining power in taking the Alabama job.
  • Options

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

Which is why I have a sneaking suspicion that Kliff did Sark a solid by having it leaked that Sark was a finalist at Arizona (a hat on the table, if you will), so that Sark would have some bargaining power in taking the Alabama job.
    Bruhs of a feather?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swann had a chance to fire Helton. Now he's setting up his desk right by the door.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

Doubt it. He hired Minnesota’s fired OC.

Sark is a respected coach. I’m not saying he should be, but it’s pretty obvious by now that he is.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Domicillo said:

Swaye said:

Kliff be like:

Doubt it. He hired Minnesota’s fired OC.

Sark is a respected coach. I’m not saying he should be, but it’s pretty obvious by now that he is.
    dude fucking saban doubled down on him.