Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough is Enough!

2»

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

Imagine having to sit next to fetters on a red eye flight from Hawaii.

Does the red eye serve nachos?
    *Brown eye*

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Just an FYI..........mods have been instructed to revoke the ability to post for a month to those who have posts deleted out here. We're not going to allow posters to take shots at the recruiting guys , staff, and/or mods. And if you've had your ability to post previously revoked, your ability to post will be permanently revoked. It's not about dissenting opinions, disagreements etc, it's a matter of respecting the site, being civil, and not being disruptive. 99% of you guys are awesome.Sometimes it's addition by subtraction.
    I keep saying ......Moderating sucks. Lately there has been an infusion of anger, pissed off, and a feeling among some that because you pay a subscription fee, you're entitled to do and say anything you want. keeping the peace and civility out here has become more challenging. And nobody likes it when the staff/mods have to crack down. And the bad actors always want to say its censorship, having dissenting opinions and pointing g fingers at another poster.
    We're just going to make it easy.............Have a post deleted...........you're gone. No matter how long you've been here..........you're gone. It could be a painful few weeks for us, but it'll make things easier in the long run and improve the quality of the boards . And that's really what everybody wants.
    Just a note on Fetters.................He's taking the red eye back from Hawaii tonight. I think he gets back at like 7 am. What time should I call him in the morning?

Do I get my $10.95 back?

You know Gary, people on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. Free thinkers like myself are hated when we speak the truth and the truth diverges from the group think. It disrupts the status quo. People don't like that and I don't care. I keep it real and sometimes my fellow UW fans agree and sometimes we disagree. That's fine. And yes, when the majority group think is wrong, that many people can be wrong. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. I'm glad we have a head coach who doesn't think like they do and won't do whatever it takes to win. It's a great time to be a DAWG!

Congrats on being the biggest loser GaryFromTeenMom.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

Does the red eye serve nachos?
    Why do you think he took the red eye?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If I banned everyone who said something snarky to me, there would be about five people left.

You mean there's more people here than boobs and Harv?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

If I banned everyone who said something snarky to me, there would be about five people left.

You mean there's more people here than boobs and Harv?
    #FreeHarv
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

ntxduck said:

you could be 3 rows away and still be next to him
    Stuck between a rock and a lard place.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Delete this post
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Canadawg said:

Delete this post

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Just an FYI..........mods have been instructed to revoke the ability to post for a month to those who have posts deleted out here. We're not going to allow posters to take shots at the recruiting guys , staff, and/or mods. And if you've had your ability to post previously revoked, your ability to post will be permanently revoked. It's not about dissenting opinions, disagreements etc, it's a matter of respecting the site, being civil, and not being disruptive. 99% of you guys are awesome.Sometimes it's addition by subtraction.
    I keep saying ......Moderating sucks. Lately there has been an infusion of anger, pissed off, and a feeling among some that because you pay a subscription fee, you're entitled to do and say anything you want. keeping the peace and civility out here has become more challenging. And nobody likes it when the staff/mods have to crack down. And the bad actors always want to say its censorship, having dissenting opinions and pointing g fingers at another poster.
    We're just going to make it easy.............Have a post deleted...........you're gone. No matter how long you've been here..........you're gone. It could be a painful few weeks for us, but it'll make things easier in the long run and improve the quality of the boards . And that's really what everybody wants.
    Just a note on Fetters.................He's taking the red eye back from Hawaii tonight. I think he gets back at like 7 am. What time should I call him in the morning?

Do I get my $10.95 back?

I run a hobby board, and I learned you have to delete the trolls.