Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough is Enough!

Just an FYI..........mods have been instructed to revoke the ability to post for a month to those who have posts deleted out here. We're not going to allow posters to take shots at the recruiting guys , staff, and/or mods. And if you've had your ability to post previously revoked, your ability to post will be permanently revoked. It's not about dissenting opinions, disagreements etc, it's a matter of respecting the site, being civil, and not being disruptive. 99% of you guys are awesome.Sometimes it's addition by subtraction.
I keep saying ......Moderating sucks. Lately there has been an infusion of anger, pissed off, and a feeling among some that because you pay a subscription fee, you're entitled to do and say anything you want. keeping the peace and civility out here has become more challenging. And nobody likes it when the staff/mods have to crack down. And the bad actors always want to say its censorship, having dissenting opinions and pointing g fingers at another poster.
We're just going to make it easy.............Have a post deleted...........you're gone. No matter how long you've been here..........you're gone. It could be a painful few weeks for us, but it'll make things easier in the long run and improve the quality of the boards . And that's really what everybody wants.
Just a note on Fetters.................He's taking the red eye back from Hawaii tonight. I think he gets back at like 7 am. What time should I call him in the morning?

Do I get my $10.95 back?

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If I banned everyone who said something snarky to me, there would be about five people left.

Including lurkers
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Imagine having to sit next to fetters on a red eye flight from Hawaii.

@LaMichael_Corleone thoughts?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    @GaryFromTeenMom are there twenty sycophantic replies singing hosannas to Staff?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Holy fuck
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@GaryFromTeenMom are there twenty sycophantic replies singing hosannas to Staff?

What do you think?

I’m dumber for having read this thread
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    ntxduck said:

81% sure he farts in his sleep.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182

If I banned everyone who said something snarky to me, there would be about five people left.

Snarky
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

Yeah...right.

More like 3.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Snarky
    and don't call me Shirley