Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That dance background is really going to pay off with those feet.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Now that it’s over I will put out some of the stories why I told you a few weeks ago Gordon was going to UW, despite the constant chatter about ND.

First, one of the guys who writes commitment stories & releases them nationally once a guy commits was informed to write it for Washington. That was told to him by multiple different people in the Gordon camp.

Second, despite the crap being put out there about him going to ND, he was never leaving home. Never. He always mentioned it to others & it was always his first concern.

Third, sources. I loved all the posts telling me that I was stupid because all I needed to do was follow Twitter traffic to know what a kid was doing. Lol. Guess what? Actually talking to people close to him or actually him is much, much better.

Fourth, and more towards the end (so the last week), is the early signing period & other DB’s. ND thought they were getting Irvin & Boykin informed Maryland he would not sign early & would wait until Feb to make his final decision. I asked a national recruiting analyst what this meant for ND in the end & he said “they will continue pushing for Julius Irvin and Noah Boykin, two players I have had ranked ahead of Gordon from the beginning.”
    So it sounds ND was really after Irvin & would take the first of Boykin or Gordon.

Side story: we all knew the decision a couple days ago (and I even told you that) because ND told Kyler if he was choosing ND to let them know, not to do some stunt. He told them he was announcing on TV, so they told him “thank you very much for your consideration, we wish you all the best at the University of Washington.” So ND & UW already knew, as did most of us, thus I told you he was going to UW even though you all argued with me.

Also a lot gayer. But, hey, do whatever floats your boat.
    So interviewing a person that contacts you is more gay than stalking them on Twitter & Facebook?
    I would kill myself if I had to interview these kids. So yes.
    The REAL reason for BDTW