Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019
    You sound like a snob...

So If Trump had spent ten times that on a professionally catered meal, would CNN bash the spending of such an event in the middle of a government shutdown? It's almost like you and your source are hypocrites...
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    i remember when Obama spent $65,000 of taxpayer money for hot dogs to be flown into the White House for a meal.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Whooptie Fucking Doo
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You sound like a snob...

So If Trump had spent ten times that on a professionally catered meal, would CNN bash the spending of such an event in the middle of a government shutdown? It's almost like you and your source are hypocrites...

Come on the leader of the free world serving fast food is a bad look.

We? can do better.
  • Options

You sound like a snob...

We? can do better.
    If they had Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches, I'd have been all over that...
  • Options

You sound like a snob...

We? can do better.
    No doubt those things are the shit
  • Options

You sound like a snob...

We? can do better.
    I've never had Chick-fil-a, but a hear their spicy chicken sandwich is better
  • Options

You sound like a snob...

We? can do better.
    I disagree but I know i'm in the minority.

I will say chick-fil-a's spicy sandwich is more consistent. Wendy's can be old and hard or over fried, that never happens at CFA. But I don't think they have the spicy flavorings right, I prefer their regular chicken sandwich to their spicy and I'm a spicy guy 81% of the time.

At CFA you're going to get a 7 every time, at Wendy's you'll get a couple 3s but a number of 9s and 10s.

I'm all about that upside.

Oh, and CFA Waffle Fries are highly overrated.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Lots of Trump dicksucking in this thread. Nice to see the talking points memo went out.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Lots of Trump dicksucking in this thread. Nice to see the talking points memo went out.

It really is time

Put down Ol Yeller
    It's not Friday yet.
  • Options

As someone who eats way too much chicken breast Chick Fil A hands down has the best sandwich. Their chicken actually tastes like a chicken breast. Wendys spicy chicken is good but the breast is meh.

This is fair, I'm just not a fan of the flavorings on their spicy chicken sandwich. The texture/chicken itself on all their sandwiches (and even their nuggets) is definitely superior to any other fast food chicken sandwich.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,510
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You sound like a snob...

We? can do better.

I will say chick-fil-a's spicy sandwich is more consistent. Wendy's can be old and hard or over fried, that never happens at CFA. But I don't think they have the spicy flavorings right, I prefer their regular chicken sandwich to their spicy and I'm a spicy guy 81% of the time.

At CFA you're going to get a 7 every time, at Wendy's you'll get a couple 3s but a number of 9s and 10s.

Triggered.

You don't like CFA, I don't like you. 'Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

You sound like a snob...

We? can do better.

Triggered.

You don't like CFA, I don't like you. 'Nuff said on that.
    I like CFA. I don't love their spicy chicken sandwich or (like) their fries. Their regular chicken sandwich and their nuggets are tits.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Filet O'Fish or GTFO. Those things are delicious.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    A fast food burger and fries can be pretty fucking good from time to time if it's fresh and hot.

A burger that's been sitting around for a half hour requires bong hits, and the fries are toast. Not a great meal choice here. KFC would have been better.

The fish sammich at Dairy Queen is the best one around. If any of you fucks tell people I ate a fast food fish sammich, I'll say you're a bunch of lying assholes just being hurtful.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    Trump couldn’t have sprung for In-N-Out or Shake Shack?