Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lubick Sells Couch

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Would it kill peterman to hire another blick coach
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

animate said:

animate said:

Business opportunity huh?

How Much was lubick making this year?

The weed business must be really lucrative.

The only people making money in the weed business right now are the retailers that run a tight ship. Maybe some analytical labs. Processors, no. Growers, hell no.

The stoners who got in early have essentially fucked up the sector. There will be consolidation and amalgamation now with business guys coming into the scene.

The next wave of the industry will be much better than the first phase.
    There’ll need to be licensing changes in Washington for that to happen effectively.
    Think globally. Washington is a test model.

You’ll be drinking a THC infused beverage in your local bar within 7 years. Maybe 5.

Constellation and InBev aren’t throwing money down a rathole.
    They already have THC infused tea and edibles out for the last year haven't they?
    I'm talking walking into your local pub and ordering up a vodka club soda with a shot of Sativa mixer.

The Magic 8 ball doesn't see the ability to light up a blunt in said pub but it also wouldn't surprise me if designated toking areas might be an option.

btw, edibles are goddamned delicious.
    Doubt that's coming in 5 years. Consumption in public is illegal, let alone all the regulatory hurdles in place for alcohol, etc.
    Just watch, my man. Keep an eye on the Canadians.

That said (JBS), save your pennies on speculative cannabis based stocks. There's a bubble coming and shakeout in the industry. It will look remarkably like beer/liquor companies - a limited number of macro brands and regional/craft type companies.

All true throbber especially the part about not buying WEED stocks unless you have money to waste in hopes that it’ll eventually rebound... FML.
    Yeah - sorry, bruh. Aurora, Canopy, Tilray - those are all past their 10X run up. But they actually have cash on hand with pretty solid operations. There are a gazillion wannabes that are getting flushed as we speak. Going to be a ton of acquisitions in the next six months. Maybe not even that long.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Roof says its in finance for what little that's worth

Hahaha finance in Colorado, hahhhahah. Since Colorado is the hot bed of the finance world
    Being a football coach> finance guy
    Disagree. Courting teenagers and there retarded families and handlers would suck.
    Finance either way...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

animate said:

Business opportunity huh?

How Much was lubick making this year?

The weed business must be really lucrative.

The only people making money in the weed business right now are the retailers that run a tight ship. Maybe some analytical labs. Processors, no. Growers, hell no.

The stoners who got in early have essentially fucked up the sector. There will be consolidation and amalgamation now with business guys coming into the scene.

The next wave of the industry will be much better than the first phase.
    There’ll need to be licensing changes in Washington for that to happen effectively.
    Think globally. Washington is a test model.

You’ll be drinking a THC infused beverage in your local bar within 7 years. Maybe 5.

Constellation and InBev aren’t throwing money down a rathole.
    They already have THC infused tea and edibles out for the last year haven't they?
    I'm talking walking into your local pub and ordering up a vodka club soda with a shot of Sativa mixer.

The Magic 8 ball doesn't see the ability to light up a blunt in said pub but it also wouldn't surprise me if designated toking areas might be an option.

btw, edibles are goddamned delicious.
    Doubt that's coming in 5 years. Consumption in public is illegal, let alone all the regulatory hurdles in place for alcohol, etc.
    Just watch, my man. Keep an eye on the Canadians.

That said (JBS), save your pennies on speculative cannabis based stocks. There's a bubble coming and shakeout in the industry. It will look remarkably like beer/liquor companies - a limited number of macro brands and regional/craft type companies.

The only reason macro brands dominated the beer market was because of government limitations and licenses that were a hangover from prohibition. You can actually thank Jimmy Carter for deregulation and creating the microbrew market. Weed is even easier to micro produce. It's market already embraces home and boutique brands. No way will it be as oligopolist as the beer market.
    Fuck Jimmy Carter. I love macro beer. Who here is too good for Hamms, Pabst or Busch 30 packs for $18? I down that shit like water in warmer climates. Never too drunk, never hung over and burns right off. Perfect.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

String should get a look imo

String?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

"You should come to UW,man. We have family home evening on Tuesday's and on Wednesday's we like to get real crazy...maybe play some 45 minutes of Madden before heading to bed at 8:30".

• Options

Went to go read the Doogpound meltdown for some high quality evening entertainment...

Which one of you fucks is this?

https://www.sbnation.com/users/Kilby84

Half his comments are pretty much copypasta of Dennis or Doog Courics.

I visited that site on purpose once and it was 4 times too many.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Because TBS skills have universal application...Tee Martin liked Feldman’s post about Lubick leaving. Probably means absolutely nothing, but someone here will create content out of it. Carry on.

Like you did.

Chinception.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dhdawg said:
    Saying Lubick chose to resign is like saying I chose to take some time away from society for an indeterminate amount of time, in between 3 and 5 years and wanted to give the government $5000 because I felt bad for not being taxed enough.
    Call me a pig, but there is something off-putting about a woman that age caring that much about college football.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This is Washington. Find the hottest Young recruiter and Buy him.

Who cares if he can coach? That’s Pete’s problem.

It's really this simple. This is not a coaching hire, this is a recruiting hire. Get an ace recruiter and turn him loose.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    digits said:

This is Washington. Find the hottest Young recruiter and Buy him.

Who cares if he can coach? That’s Pete’s problem.

It's really this simple. This is not a coaching hire, this is a recruiting hire. Get an ace recruiter and turn him loose.
    It was also recruiting hire the past two times (Hamden and then Lubick). This time Pete has to actually nail it.