Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prior to the BSECS, the SEC won 6 national titles in 30 years

2 of those were split. Then since ESPN really got cranked up, and 16 years of the BSECS, the SEC won HALF THE TITLES. Did the SEC players magically get bigger, faster and stronger all of a sudden, even though they recruit out of state more than their respective "southeastern" states, the states they are supposedly bigger, faster and stronger than?

No team from the ACC could knock the SEC off. FSU was too slow and small according to Herbie the dentist at halftime (that Fuck gets paid by the SEC to further their dying cause.). We saw otherwise. Stanford and Michigan St. Would have beat Auburn. They both have killer defenses and win at the LOS. But no way the Pac12 could beat Auburn even though 16 weeks prior a bottom - feeding pac12 team (WSU) beat them in every possible category, except the last minute scoreboard. Give it up you toothless southeastern buttbillies. Game is up.

Just like I predicted and wrote for this site, "get in the backseat of the car SEC",
You're not driving anymore. The SEC has been exposed. Now the playoff will force them to go out of conference, or will they (I think the committee will consider the SEC schedule as proof enough? Nick Saban will suck every cock on the committee in that regard)

I think nothing changes. The committee will be brainwashed by SEC SOS. Is Condi Rice qualified to look past SEC bias? The committee is the worst thing to ever happen to college football. Can't wait for the fuck-show that is coming after the initial selection.

I cunt believe I'm putting the fate of my huskies in the hands of a woman. This is preposterous, but plays right into the hands of the SEC, Ohio St, Texas/Oklahoma (no conf. title game) and Notre Dame. The Pac12 will be hoping and praying for just a look. Especially with one loss. No 1 loss pac12 team will get into 4-team. Will have to wait for 8-team. Unless it's Stanford. Stanford will be in play.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

2 of those were split. Then since ESPN really got cranked up, and 16 years of the BSECS, the SEC won HALF THE TITLES. Did the SEC players magically get bigger, faster and stronger all of a sudden, even though they recruit out of state more than their respective "southeastern" states, the states they are supposedly bigger, faster and stronger than?

No team from the ACC could knock the SEC off. FSU was too slow and small according to Herbie the dentist at halftime (that Fuck gets paid by the SEC to further their dying cause.). We saw otherwise. Stanford and Michigan St. Would have beat Auburn. They both have killer defenses and win at the LOS. But no way the Pac12 could beat Auburn even though 16 weeks prior a bottom - feeding pac12 team (WSU) beat them in every possible category, except the last minute scoreboard. Give it up you toothless southeastern buttbillies. Game is up.

Just like I predicted and wrote for this site, "get in the backseat of the car SEC",
    You're not driving anymore. The SEC has been exposed. Now the playoff will force them to go out of conference, or will they (I think the committee will consider the SEC schedule as proof enough? Nick Saban will suck every cock on the committee in that regard)

I think nothing changes. The committee will be brainwashed by SEC SOS. Is Condi Rice qualified to look past SEC bias? The committee is the worst thing to ever happen to college football. Can't wait for the fuck-show that is coming after the initial selection.

I cunt believe I'm putting the fate of my huskies in the hands of a woman. This is preposterous, but plays right into the hands of the SEC, Ohio St, Texas/Oklahoma (no conf. title game) and Notre Dame. The Pac12 will be hoping and praying for just a look. Especially with one loss. No 1 loss pac12 team will get into 4-team. Will have to wait for 8-team. Unless it's Stanford. Stanford will be in play.

I take it a team isn't allowed to improve at all over a season?
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

Why do you hate conservative, black women?
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014
    The conference lost three games, none being huge upsets, and were competitive in each of those losses. Not really sure what other conference did better or showed its superiority.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I like to say that losing the title game for the first time in 8 years EXPOSED the SEC. I like to post meaningless stats about pre BCS champions to prove that once we got a halfway decent system the SEC started winning a lot of championships

By the way, you might want to look a little closer to home on your schedule rant. UW is a pussy now in non con games

the schedule argument is constantly used for the conference that actually wins, if the pac-12 were winning championships people would use the same bullshit. Every team schedules cupcakes now
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    FSU reminded me of Oregon in the Civil War game minus retarded coaching. Florida State's defense was so completely gassed they allowed Auburn to score with enough time for their offense to lead a final drive victory. You really can't blame Auburn, because like OSU, they scored on a long running play.

Even Florida State's last two scores were flukie. An Auburn player pulls his hammy on the kickoff return, and then two defenders tackle each other on that long pass play.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That's the puppylove I was waiting for.

What a nut.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's true that ESPN has a strong vested interest in the dominance of the SEC. This will only grow next year when TheSECNetworkOperatedByESPN comes online. And I do believe that ESPN's influence has a lot to do with how many SEC teams start out each season ranked in the preseason top ten -- which in turn basically assures that the SEC champ will get to the BCS cash game each year without necessarily having to play *anybody* OOC.

Still, you can't look at the results on the field during the BCS era and claim that SEC teams haven't deserved the title shots they've gotten.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    i like to reference "this century" and then talk about the 80s and 90s. thats what i like to do.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2014

Even Florida State's last two scores were flukie. An Auburn player pulls his hammy on the kickoff return, and then two defenders tackle each other on that long pass play.

Kind of a retarded thing to write. First, all 100 yd. kickoffs are to one degree or another flukie. You always need something to break in your favor. The kid who did it ran in the 10.2 100 meter range in high school. Guess that had something to do with it. He picked the far left lane, and the guy who pulled up was in the middle. Far from obvious that he was the key to that return.

Greene split two defenders BEAUTIFULLY and got the throw from his QB with which to do it. So while you focused on the end of the play, the rest of us saw the whole thing. Typically when a player splits two defenders, they wind up hitting each other.

To help you understand what I'm saying, it would be no different, and equally as stupid, if you lamented a defender for "tackling air" after Gayle Sayers juked him out of his tampon and called the run "flukie". The defenders are left looking stupid because of the execution of the play by the offensive player. I guess next you're going to depreciate the winning touchdown because of Benjamin's height advantage. Cuz, you know, if he's shorter that play doesn't happen.

I've seen people on the boards reach up their asses to qualify a win, but this was an awful attempt on your part.

They should have been down inside the 5 after the horse collar no call. They should have had 15 yds. added to Winston's run after the obvious face mask no-call. The unsportsmanlike call on #8, though technically correct, was a gift to Auburn in preventing FSU for going for 2.

I could go on and on and on. But I won't because it's stupid.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Please go on and on, creepycunt. The only thing flukie here is a cunt masquerading as a coogloser.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Man you guys bite all the time on PLSS whoosh's
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2014
    Tailgater said:

Please go on and on, creepycunt. The only thing flukie here is a cunt masquerading as a coogloser.

oh oh. creepy has activated the old man again ... like old times.

how long are you going to follow me around this time engineer bob? :)

you've always been terrible at this part of it. for the sake of preserving what little dignity you have, bow out now and leave it be. consider:

- masquerading as a cooglooser (a fact that was established 13 years ago) and flukie? that doesn't even make sense as an insult.

- going on and on ... guilty as charged, but it seems that someone else we both know well shares that M/O. I wonder who?

please man, stop. just stop.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1991 says hello

And black women > white women

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

i like to reference "this century" and then talk about the 80s and 90s. thats what i like to do.

I like to admit I can't read
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    edited January 2014

TheGlove said:

i like to reference "this century" and then talk about the 80s and 90s. i thats what i like to do.

I like to admit I can't read
    i can read, i just chose not too.

and thanks for learning how to use the quote function.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

1991 says hello

And black women > white women

Racist
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I already knew how to use the quote function
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Who the fuck says 'coogloser'. You know who you are, stop derping up the store.