Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dabo knows Jesus

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Pete? Do you know Jesus? It might be time to take a walk on the beach with God Pete.

Re'crootin wide receivers and receivers coaches could change if chose the hand of Jesus.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Ha, I turned to my dog and said, "I hope Jimmy didn't see that."

I laffed 🤣
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Ha, I turned to my dog and said, "I hope Jimmy didn't see that."

I laffed 🤣
    True story
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Did Jesus tell his players to take steroids too?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,838
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019
    If Peterman doesn't love Jesus, he needs to love the gays.

It works in women's basketball. Get all the best ballers that are gay in one spot. A whole team of Michael Sams.

Attendance goes thru the rough. Rainbow Days. Upper campus fingers themselves.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

Did Jesus tell his players to take steroids too?

Ur an idiot if you don’t think our guys roid
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dabo is 100% trolling with that shit.

"We're just little Ol Clemson, thank the Lord all glory to God!"

that's southern for go fuck yourself Saban and the SEC

He's not. They literally call it that. Clemson is a 20k university in a small southern town. With the history of the UW and the geography of WSU.

God people r dum.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He's not. They literally call it that. Clemson is a 20k university in a small southern town. With the history of the UW and the geography of WSU.

God people r dum.
    They have like a 90k seat stadium

"Geography of wsu"....el oh el...fuck off
  • Options

God people r dum.
    They have like a 90k seat stadium

"Geography of wsu"....el oh el...fuck off
    I'm sure you know all about it.

Clemson is a town of 15k in the middle of nowhere. And I suppose if by 90k you mean 80k you are right.

Perhaps 'geography of Corvallis' may have been more appropriate. They have a big stadium because they didn't suicide their own program.

Also - he's not trolling you fucking idiot. That is literally what they call it.

Stupid people and Doogs are bending over backwards (as always) to tell themselves 'well, the way it is now - it could never have been any different, this is the best UW will ever do! Maybe a little better, but we shouldn't expect much - look at Team X - man they have it all. Can't beat them, can't even pretend we could be that good.'

In my life Team X has been:

Nebraska (was the first team I really heard it because Lambo is when Doogs really started rearing their heads)
    Colorado
    USC
    I heard Oklahoma would never win again, but then I also heard Oklahoma was team X
    UCLA
    Oregon
    Tennessee
    Miami
    FSU
    I heard Alabama would never win again, but obviously last year Alabama was team X (Doogs are so dum they take whoever won that year and think it will continue every year)
    Texas
    Florida
    Ohio State
    Stanford
    LSU
    Auburn

Those are the ones I remember specifically people making these arguments about. I'm sure any team that wins on a given week gets the same arguments made about them by retard doog fuckmonkeys.

oh Cal! God that was priceless when Cal was an unstoppable juggernaut that had all the advantages.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wow u Seattle cunts really have inferiority complex. I been to the Clemson campus, what colossal piece of shiet compared to UW. The girls are way fucking hotter, that is the only thing that place got going for it. Fuck the heat, have you guys been to the south in the summer? If Pete does it get us into a natty game in 3 year he should gtfo
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

He's definitely southern and that plays there. Even believers in the NW are uncomfortable with Jesus talk but its real with Dabo or at least seems legit

Although with 2 titles in 4 years Pete could join the church of satan and we'd? be fine with it
    IF Pete ever wins the national championship it will be less than a week before someone in Seattle or at the Seattle Times digs up an old video of him singing Kaynes Gold Digger song uncensored from 5 years ago or that he voted for trump in 2016 or something and he will he Door. Ass. Out.

Articles will anonymously quote Swaye and Dennis as “sources familiar with the situation” as saying Pete hates black people and the OKG stuff was just veiled racist dog whistling and he will be destroyed.

Seattle/UW hate winners... 10-3 is just right for everyone.
    Pete does hate black people tho.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, He did win two national titles..,
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,337
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

He's definitely southern and that plays there. Even believers in the NW are uncomfortable with Jesus talk but its real with Dabo or at least seems legit

Although with 2 titles in 4 years Pete could join the church of satan and we'd? be fine with it
    IF Pete ever wins the national championship it will be less than a week before someone in Seattle or at the Seattle Times digs up an old video of him singing Kaynes Gold Digger song uncensored from 5 years ago or that he voted for trump in 2016 or something and he will he Door. Ass. Out.

Articles will anonymously quote Swaye and Dennis as “sources familiar with the situation” as saying Pete hates black people and the OKG stuff was just veiled racist dog whistling and he will be destroyed.

Seattle/UW hate winners... 10-3 is just right for everyone.
    Dialed in
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Trevor Lawrence massive Jesus kid. I'm sure he and Dabo discussed their Lord and savior often.

I mean he played a huge hand in the victory last night. Tua, disappointed God because his crosses under his eyes weren't big enough.

I also think he is really feeling orange for 2019.