Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dabo knows Jesus

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Don James would have thought this thread can go to hell
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Trevor Lawrence massive Jesus kid. I'm sure he and Dabo discussed their Lord and savior often.

I mean he played a huge hand in the victory last night. Tua, disappointed God because his crosses under his eyes weren't big enough.

I also think he is really feeling orange for 2019.

Sounds like you care
    You bet I care! I would like to see a Natty at Washington. I have no issues with Pete pulling the God card. They are much worse cards to play.

God and football matter! It all MATTERS!!!!!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Trevor Lawrence massive Jesus kid. I'm sure he and Dabo discussed their Lord and savior often.

I mean he played a huge hand in the victory last night. Tua, disappointed God because his crosses under his eyes weren't big enough.

Sounds like you care
    You bet I care! I would like to see a Natty at Washington. I have no issues with Pete pulling the God card. They are much worse cards to play.

I don't give a shit if he reaches Sledog QAnon level 7000 in a dashiki while reciting feminist poetry. GET JOE NGATA.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Sounds like you care

#EverythingMatters
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Sounds like you care

I don't give a shit if he reaches Sledog QAnon level 7000 in a dashiki while reciting feminist poetry. GET JOE NGATA.
    pleased to be makings that a trophy at BDTW
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dabo is 100% trolling with that shit.

"We're just little Ol Clemson, thank the Lord all glory to God!"

that's southern for go fuck yourself Saban and the SEC

He's not. They literally call it that. Clemson is a 20k university in a small southern town. With the history of the UW and the geography of WSU.

God people r dum.
    They have like a 90k seat stadium

"Geography of wsu"....el oh el...fuck off
    I'm sure you know all about it.

Clemson is a town of 15k in the middle of nowhere. And I suppose if by 90k you mean 80k you are right.

Perhaps 'geography of Corvallis' may have been more appropriate. They have a big stadium because they didn't suicide their own program.

Also - he's not trolling you fucking idiot. That is literally what they call it.

Stupid people and Doogs are bending over backwards (as always) to tell themselves 'well, the way it is now - it could never have been any different, this is the best UW will ever do! Maybe a little better, but we shouldn't expect much - look at Team X - man they have it all. Can't beat them, can't even pretend we could be that good.'

In my life Team X has been:

Nebraska (was the first team I really heard it because Lambo is when Doogs really started rearing their heads)
    Colorado
    USC
    I heard Oklahoma would never win again, but then I also heard Oklahoma was team X
    UCLA
    Oregon
    Tennessee
    Miami
    FSU
    I heard Alabama would never win again, but obviously last year Alabama was team X (Doogs are so dum they take whoever won that year and think it will continue every year)
    Texas
    Florida
    Ohio State
    Stanford
    LSU
    Auburn

Those are the ones I remember specifically people making these arguments about. I'm sure any team that wins on a given week gets the same arguments made about them by retard doog fuckmonkeys.

oh Cal! God that was priceless when Cal was an unstoppable juggernaut that had all the advantages.

Dont even try and come back from the FS Clemson =Pullman statement.

Christ, you really are the King of the Doogs
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Clemson is in a small town and there's absolutely no reason we can't do what they have done.

Comparing Clemson to Pullman is stupid as fuck. Clemson is a decent little town like 45 minutes from civilization. I used to play basketball at their student center. Their campus isn't UW's but it's not fucking WSU's either.

It's nothing like WSU.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dabo is 100% trolling with that shit.

"We're just little Ol Clemson, thank the Lord all glory to God!"

that's southern for go fuck yourself Saban and the SEC

He's not. They literally call it that. Clemson is a 20k university in a small southern town. With the history of the UW and the geography of WSU.

God people r dum.
    They have like a 90k seat stadium

"Geography of wsu"....el oh el...fuck off
    I'm sure you know all about it.

Clemson is a town of 15k in the middle of nowhere. And I suppose if by 90k you mean 80k you are right.

Perhaps 'geography of Corvallis' may have been more appropriate. They have a big stadium because they didn't suicide their own program.

Also - he's not trolling you fucking idiot. That is literally what they call it.

Stupid people and Doogs are bending over backwards (as always) to tell themselves 'well, the way it is now - it could never have been any different, this is the best UW will ever do! Maybe a little better, but we shouldn't expect much - look at Team X - man they have it all. Can't beat them, can't even pretend we could be that good.'

In my life Team X has been:

Nebraska (was the first team I really heard it because Lambo is when Doogs really started rearing their heads)
    Colorado
    USC
    I heard Oklahoma would never win again, but then I also heard Oklahoma was team X
    UCLA
    Oregon
    Tennessee
    Miami
    FSU
    I heard Alabama would never win again, but obviously last year Alabama was team X (Doogs are so dum they take whoever won that year and think it will continue every year)
    Texas
    Florida
    Ohio State
    Stanford
    LSU
    Auburn

Those are the ones I remember specifically people making these arguments about. I'm sure any team that wins on a given week gets the same arguments made about them by retard doog fuckmonkeys.

oh Cal! God that was priceless when Cal was an unstoppable juggernaut that had all the advantages.

Dont even try and come back from the FS Clemson =Pullman statement.

Christ, you really are the King of the Doogs
    I always knew people would start to turn on Dennis once the new website was announced... I just didn't realize it would happen so soon and that it would be PGOS taking him to the woodshed.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Clemson is in a small town and there's absolutely no reason we can't do what they have done.

Comparing Clemson to Pullman is stupid as fuck. Clemson is a decent little town like 45 minutes from civilization. I used to play basketball at their student center. Their campus isn't UW's but it's not fucking WSU's either.

It's nothing like WSU.

Clemson_Is_A_BlueBlood_and_they_live_in_the_Pullman_of_the_East_Coast_except_for_its_45_minutes_from_Civilization_Dawg isn't taken is it? I might go for it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

It's nothing like WSU.

play zone?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Did Jesus tell his players to take steroids too?

Ur an idiot if you don’t think our guys roid
    Show me the positive test results.