Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lubick Sells Couch

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Roof says its in finance for what little that's worth

He didn't just get fired from UW, dude got fired from football. Why the fuck is such a limp dick on the staff of a program attempting to to reach the promised land in the first place?
    Daddy Lubick.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Business opportunity huh?

How Much was lubick making this year?

The weed business must be really lucrative.

The only people making money in the weed business right now are the retailers that run a tight ship. Maybe some analytical labs. Processors, no. Growers, hell no.

The stoners who got in early have essentially fucked up the sector. There will be consolidation and amalgamation now with business guys coming into the scene.

The next wave of the industry will be much better than the first phase.
    There’ll need to be licensing changes in Washington for that to happen effectively.
    Think globally. Washington is a test model.

You’ll be drinking a THC infused beverage in your local bar within 7 years. Maybe 5.

Constellation and InBev aren’t throwing money down a rathole.
    They already have THC infused tea and edibles out for the last year haven't they?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wouldn’t mind seeing Tui as the WR coach. Wonder if he would even come though after getting snuffed by Petersen.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:
    Doubling down on retardation just like a certain poaster we all know and love.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Tui as the WR coach. Wonder if he would even come though after getting snuffed by Petersen.

What possible reason would you have for this being a good thing? I'd maybe, *maybe* take him at TE coach since we'd at least keep the Poly ratio the same and he's shown flashes as a recruiter, but he's never shown anything as a coach that I'm aware of. And like others have noted, Cal's offense was worse than ours.
    He's got a better bowl win/record at Washington than Pete.
    Sark > Ty POTD
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alright, well, silver lining is that we have further evidence Pete will show people the door to fucking win. Now please god hire someone good and show that you won't make the same mistakes repeatedly.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://twitter.com/CoachLubick
    It is complete. New twitter handle and bio, peace!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    something tells me it's not moore. Or if it is more changes will come. Lubick was listed as a co-oc, moore does not have the chops for a title like that.

If the only move is hiring moore than we will be giving more control of the offense to hamdan, which doesn't seem likely after this season.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lubick probably will be the HC at CSU within a few years if I were a betting man.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Shitty effort recruiting this year because he had his eye on something else.

Hope his “business” goes under.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019
    animate said:

animate said:

Business opportunity huh?

How Much was lubick making this year?

The weed business must be really lucrative.

The only people making money in the weed business right now are the retailers that run a tight ship. Maybe some analytical labs. Processors, no. Growers, hell no.

The stoners who got in early have essentially fucked up the sector. There will be consolidation and amalgamation now with business guys coming into the scene.

The next wave of the industry will be much better than the first phase.
    There’ll need to be licensing changes in Washington for that to happen effectively.
    Think globally. Washington is a test model.

You’ll be drinking a THC infused beverage in your local bar within 7 years. Maybe 5.

Constellation and InBev aren’t throwing money down a rathole.
    They already have THC infused tea and edibles out for the last year haven't they?
    I'm talking walking into your local pub and ordering up a vodka club soda with a shot of Sativa mixer.

The Magic 8 ball doesn't see the ability to light up a blunt in said pub but it also wouldn't surprise me if designated toking areas might be an option.

btw, edibles are goddamned delicious.