Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The backlash against Louis CK

2»

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t get it, it is not like he raped anyone. Dude was just yanking off. I seen worse shit happen

To be fair you paid money to see worse shit happen
    Dude i live in NYC, saw guy getting blown on the sidewalk by some homeless dude. We made eye contact, felt like i was participating
    Chinning this felt like eye contact
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

This is really fucked up. He's a comedian. He does dark comedy. He has for decades. He's made fun of everyone and everyone.

There is no sympathy to be had for anyone who willingly listens to his material and then gets offended. It's on you to do your research before listening to somebody's material to make sure you won't be offended.

Can't say I'm a fan of all this feigned outrage. Shut the fuck up, people. He's a comedian for fucks sake.

It would be really funny to show Don Rickles shows from the 60's that were clean enough for TV but would cause fear and loathing today

He insulted everyone. Now you better stick to white guys if you want to insult anyone. Once we obtain non majority status in 20 years or so we can join in on the outrage
    Doesn't work that way. White people can never be a minority even if they are a minority.

• Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

This is really fucked up. He's a comedian. He does dark comedy. He has for decades. He's made fun of everyone and everyone.

There is no sympathy to be had for anyone who willingly listens to his material and then gets offended. It's on you to do your research before listening to somebody's material to make sure you won't be offended.

Can't say I'm a fan of all this feigned outrage. Shut the fuck up, people. He's a comedian for fucks sake.

It would be really funny to show Don Rickles shows from the 60's that were clean enough for TV but would cause fear and loathing today

He insulted everyone. Now you better stick to white guys if you want to insult anyone. Once we obtain non majority status in 20 years or so we can join in on the outrage
    Doesn't work that way. White people can never be a minority even if they are a minority.

South African farmers and I shared a big laugh in the media room over this post.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I dont even believe the people pushing the fake outrage are actual real people.

This is all being manufactured to usher in censorship and we are falling for it.