Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where is the “bush hamden sucks” thread?

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogles said:

All these great recruits of Bush haven't done shit on the field. If Spiker and Osbourne aren't good enough to replace the dreck on the field the final four games they suck or the coaches don't know how to utilize the new red shirt rule.

WR and running back are plug and play if you're elite. Fuck all you recruiting nerds defending Bush. Add Ty Jones, Bynum, and Cook to the list.

Demote Bush yesterday, the kids will understand.

WR is not like RB, it usually takes time for all but the very best to emerge there.

Neither Ross nor Pettis were special as freshman.

Reggie Williams was a unicorn.
    Our WR’s are the Shit. They just need more TIMe
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

7/10 top WR projected in the NFL draft are true Juniors.

link?
  • Options
    Bing.com

It’s hard.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Spiker and Osbourne had an entire year in the system by the Rose bowl. They are sophomores. Ty Jones is a jr. Get the fuck out of here defending Bush. He is a garbage OC. Case closed. He learned under fucking Sark and ran his same red zone bullshit.

Are we just giving him passes for Cook and Bynum? What has he done to earn the benefit of the doubt?

He was a quality control coach literally four years ago. That’s a pretty quick ascent, so I’m not surprised that he fucked up on more than one occasion. Again, LIPO.
  • Options
    Peterman jus needs more TIMe to get his own interns coached up to where they can start recruiting top 50 wide receivers and THEN coach them up to kill it as 5 th year seniors.

LIPO
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I will get killed for this... but he doesn’t suck.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    He Doesn’t Suck

2019 UW AD marketing slogan?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It's impossible to know. With a qb who doesn't have 4 years of film on him so D's know how to stop him he might be alright.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

It's impossible to know. With a qb who doesn't have 4 years of film on him so D's know how to stop him he might be alright.
    He does a lot of innovative things. Like RPOs, lots of rubs and picks etc. We had guys running open all day against OSU. Either Jake missed the throw, didn’t throw it, threw it too late or didn’t give them a chance for RAC ( he threw behind his guys a few times).

Bush’s play design on play action is really fucking good. He does a good job of calling plays that get guys open between the linebackers the safeties. Our WRs need to make fucking plays after the catch and our QB needs to be able to get it there. Which Eason will. End of fucking story.
  • Options

He does a lot of innovative things. Like RPOs, lots of rubs and picks etc. We had guys running open all day against OSU. Either Jake missed the throw, didn’t throw it, threw it too late or didn’t give them a chance for RAC ( he threw behind his guys a few times).

Bush’s play design on play action is really fucking good. He does a good job of calling plays that get guys open between the linebackers the safeties. Our WRs need to make fucking plays after the catch and our QB needs to be able to get it there. Which Eason will. End of fucking story.
    I mainly comment on this stuff because I feel the same way about my team and watching Jake Browning it's the same crap.

I don't think our oc is that good but he's limited as fuck by teams having years of tape on Wilkins and knowing exactly how to play him

Either way...it will be interesting.

My guess is that both our O will look better next year but the ocs still suck.
  • Options
    It’s not like guys are fucking never open. No usually we have guys way fucking open. But Jake Browning is fucking awful. It’s not the fact that he had a noodle arm. He never threw with an anticpation.

Cherry picked example on 4th and 4 on the OSU 30. He had Fuller wide the fuck open but threw it way the fuck late and the DB made a play on the ball. It’s like it would be nice to have a QB that would just fucking throw with any semblance of anticipation.
  • Options

I mainly comment on this stuff because I feel the same way about my team and watching Jake Browning it's the same crap.

I don't think our oc is that good but he's limited as fuck by teams having years of tape on Wilkins and knowing exactly how to play him

Who’s going to be your QB next year?
  • Options

It’s not like guys are fucking never open. No usually we have guys way fucking open. But Jake Browning is fucking awful. It’s not the fact that he had a noodle arm. He never threw with an anticpation.

Cherry picked example on 4th and 4 on the OSU 30. He had Fuller wide the fuck open but threw it way the fuck late and the DB made a play on the ball. It’s like it would be nice to have a QB that would just fucking throw with any semblance of anticipation.

They aren't open because the other team doesn't respect the deeper pass. And the oc knows Jake can't throw it so the only hope is to either desperately believe Jake can hit it deep and go three and out otherwise or try to execute the bread and butter short.
  • Options

They aren't open because the other team doesn't respect the deeper pass. And the oc knows Jake can't throw it so the only hope is to either desperately believe Jake can hit it deep and go three and out otherwise or try to execute the bread and butter short.
    We mostly have guys open in the intermediate game. Our WRs fucking suck and can’t get any seperation deep. It’s play design off the play action that gets our guys wide the fuck open over middle.
  • Options

We mostly have guys open in the intermediate game. Our WRs fucking suck and can’t get any seperation deep. It’s play design off the play action that gets our guys wide the fuck open over middle.
    But that's most college qbs. They aren't generally that good. When the d knows Browning can't beat them deep nothing is open.
  • Options

But that's most college qbs. They aren't generally that good. When the d knows Browning can't beat them deep nothing is open.
    Good college QBs can... which we should have and need to have to compete at the level we are at. We aren’t fucking ASU or Utah. We are playing against the big boys and you need a QB who can throw with at least some anticipation. Jake cannot.
  • Options

Who’s going to be your QB next year?
    I hear they’re running shifts in the Film room.

#competition
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Good college QBs can... which we should have and need to have to compete at the level we are at. We aren’t fucking ASU or Utah. We are playing against the big boys and you need a QB who can throw with at least some anticipation. Jake cannot.
    But your RBs and receivers suck.

We still have the best rb in the pac. (And yes I like gaskin but you would feast with Benjamin)

Benjamin is a monster. It's nuts. I love him.
  • Options

We still have the best rb in the pac. (And yes I like gaskin but you would feast with Benjamin)

Gaskin is better. I will die on that hill.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Gaskin is better. I will die on that hill.
    Regardless it's a guy that they should lean on.

And our oc did but your OC did not. Which blows.