Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nice Hat

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
you fucking turncoat. Take it off you don't deserve it.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

people taking this shit a little too far. The kid was a great player for us. He probably could have gone yesterday but got worried about hurting himself more. No ill will from me.

Yes, Taylor, we know. Now fuck off.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We all have vented enough. No need to keep bashing him.
  • Options
    He obviously didn’t buy in to any of Pete’s OKG schtick. How many others on this team quietly harbor this same contempt?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He obviously didn’t buy in to any of Pete’s OKG schtick. How many others on this team quietly harbor this same contempt?

I’m going to guess exactly zero.
  • Options
    and You’re usually wrong, so
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Houhusky said:

people taking this shit a little too far. The kid was a great player for us. He probably could have gone yesterday but got worried about hurting himself more. No ill will from me.

People complaining on an internet message board... on fucking hardcore husky of all the message board is "taking this shit a little too far"??

Jesus fucking christ

Fuck all you normie doogs that want just another virtue signalling reddit circle jerk or polyanna Doogman

Rapp can DIAFF for not playing, it had a major effect on the secondary play, at least 2 TDs were a direct result of shitty safety play, everyone can see that...

Gaskin didnt sit, even Murphy didn't sit, Ohio State players didnt sit, It wasnt the cheez-it bowl... it was the Rose Bowl against Ohio State.

If everyone wants to act like a disconnected robot making business decisions, fine, Fuck Rapp, his move is bad for the business of College football and Washington football, He could have positively affected the product on the field, I dont give a fuck about the NFL, Rapp is dead to me. If you want to sit, fuck you. Its nothing personal, its just the bidness I care about.

That being said I would also sit out once someone guaranteed me a $50.

"normie doogs". Going into the rotation. That is a sub-species of doog, to be sure.

"You're not real fan" is their mantra.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    To all you sour cunts, chill the fuck out. Money talks, and legacy dosent pay for shit. Kid made a money decision, he made the right choice.
  • Options
    Then Pete should can this Bullshit and sell it to recruits Mom’s rather than keep pushing a lie.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

To all you sour cunts, chill the fuck out. Money talks, and legacy dosent pay for shit. Kid made a money decision, he made the right choice.

yes money talks....apparently my money talking to someone (college football) who didn't listen.

it's microeconomics to me and Mr. Rapp made his microeconomic decision for himself...the result was mutually exclusive outcomes.

albeit small investment on my part compared to Mr. Rapp's haul, there is a reason I would re-think that purchase decision in the future.
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm probably one of the biggest doogs there is. I'm very ingnorant in a lot ways. But I will give this awesome mother phuker the benefit of the doubt. He has always been a gamer. I understand that these kids come to our team for an opportunity to make it to the pros. He earned that by being a great player for the UW. I wish him the best. Also if he did bitch out that's on him. Our fucken weak as coaches need to be ready next man up that's on the coaches. If he legit got injured coaches need to be ready. By the way if we keep recruiting kids that want to go to the NFL this sitting out bowl shit will happen more often now so get your pussies used to it. I hate it but I will have to accept it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We all have vented enough. No need to keep bashing him.

Fuck you and Rapp. Both.