Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WR Recruiting

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dawgs206 said:

Myles Bryant is pretty good. 5th in tackles, 3rd in sacks, and 6th in TFL in 12 games. He’s a pretty sure tackler. Sure, he’s short so he has his flaws in coverage, but he’s not a liability.

Saw this when I was looking some stats up on Myles. Looks like he submitted his DOB to this draft database. Seems like mainly upperclassmen and players that are likely declaring. Not sure you’d do that unless there was some amount of interest, but maybe he’s just trying to get a draft grade.
    Yeah I feel like he's going to go at this point. He isn't going to get any taller and he's played damn well despite his inherent weaknesses. Plus you know he sees the influx of talent behind him in addition to Molden. With how it's looking, KamFab might be the only DB that redshirts in this upcoming class.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The only thing Jones has showed so far is that he is tall/big. Saying that Browning isn't a good QB for him is lame because when Bryant has been healthy Browning has peppered him all the time. Ty just doesn't get seperation right now. Fuller took a big step up from Soph to Junior season and I think Jones will do the same but for now he is just a guy.

BBK has always been good and his glaring knock was getting ran over by players like Saquon Barkley who does that to a lot of people. That weakness has been fucking exaggerated like crazy though. A RB moves him half a yard and the board freaks the fuck out and goes retard mode "Lulz BBK just got dragged 10 yards".

I don’t care if BBK fucks up and gets called out. It happens. There have been times when it was deserved.

I’m still surprised (not really) that DDY and others have never bashed Bierria for the long TD run against Alabama. If that was BBK, he would still be getting bashed for it.

Same goes for Myles Bryant and Miller. Miller’s mom is a favorite so nothing gets posted when he gets burned, but Myles Bryant gives up a 3rd down and he sucks, should never be playing, we need to level up, etc.
    You're not implying that theres some kind of hive-mind mentality around here are you?

Then again, it is fun to follow the game threads and count the number of "Fuck You BBK"s and "Bryant fucking sucks!!!"s that pop up when neither player is actually involved in the play
    Game threads don’t count.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    Was stupid not to take Bryan Thompson. He looks good as a RS Freshman for Utah. He wanted to go to UW. 6'3 205. Might be better than Bynum and Cook.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Was stupid not to take Bryan Thompson. He looks good as a RS Freshman for Utah. He wanted to go to UW. 6'3 205. Might be better than Bynum and Cook.

He's not better than Bynum or Cook. Our coaching staff just can't get them on the field because our QB and offense sucks, and we have 45 WRs on the roster.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Utah probably has the worst wr group in the conference and he can barely get on the field. No way he does anything at uw
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

He's not better than Bynum or Cook. Our coaching staff just can't get them on the field because our QB and offense sucks, and we have 45 WRs on the roster.
    1. I said he MIGHT be better. We don't know yet.
    2. How would you know he's not? He's bigger than both. He's playing and they're not. I don't see any world beaters ahead of those guys. Even with Chico and Pounds out I don't think either have a single catch from Browning all season. What the fuck is going on with those guys? Could be Browning being a little bitch and not even looking their way when their on the field? Could be they suck and don't get open? I don't know.
    3. Thompson should be on our roster competing for playing time. Cook and Bynum are not more talented than him.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    You guys still like Aaron fuller for his blocking or do you actually wanna see 3rd down conversions?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    “Oh but he made that one catch” all of you.
  • Options
    dannarc said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ty Jones is 6’ 4”

Next year he’s gonna explode with Eason throwing to him. Screen shot this.

At this point Ty Jones is Braydon Lenius, until he isn’t.

Irregardless of Browning’s “abilities” Jones has played like a pussy more than once or twice.

Getting beat out by pounds, Fuller, and bacellia is pretty embarrassing given his supposed unique size and talents... it’s not like he is sitting behind Ross and Pettis.
    Fuck all 11 of you dumb mother fuckers that anonymously buried my post.... Especially the TSIO zombies and BTP dick follower

I was right about Ty Jones in 2018

I am always fucking right

Over the Top remake with a female lead, starring Katee Sackhoff?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ty Jones is 6’ 4”

Irregardless of Browning’s “abilities” Jones has played like a pussy more than once or twice.

Getting beat out by pounds, Fuller, and bacellia is pretty embarrassing given his supposed unique size and talents... it’s not like he is sitting behind Ross and Pettis.
    Fuck all 11 of you dumb mother fuckers that anonymously buried my post.... Especially the TSIO zombies and BTP dick follower

Like pumpeii
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ty Jones is 6’ 4”

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

dannarc said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ty Jones is 6’ 4”

Hmm...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dannarc said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ty Jones is 6’ 4”

Hmm...