Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mora to PLSSs house

2»

Comments

• Options

If PLSS was banned I would actually be pretty pissed off. He contributes to this board in his own way. 95% of his posts are incoherent hate filled rants but in his own way he's trying.

The only people who should be banned are the dickheads who are just trying to destroy the board like IMALOSER. Death2Ducks should at least get a warning for the crap he posts.

If he sticks to football he's also not a bad poster.

Incoherent? I realize foul language doesn't exist in your vocabulary, so yes I'm incoherent. Jesus go back to your church forum, And tell them all they're missing out over here. More_cock, Nobody can stand your dumbass, yet you post 10-20 times per thread. Nobody wants a rated "G" attitude around here. That's why we left dawgman. Take a hint, like every girl told you growing up, and knock on Kimmie's door and ask for forgiveness to return to dawgman.
    I don't know where you got me confused for Passion but I say the word Fuck and Cunt a lot. There is nothing rated "G" about my posts at all.
    Let us know how your apology to Kim goes.
    If that faggot(75K) would ever unblock me on Twatter I will let you guys know.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    Wouldn't I had to at one time been in hiding to go back into hiding?

Now more than ever, Mora needs to be in charge of the meds.