Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mora to PLSSs house

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Assuming duty of meds administrator.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,572
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How PL_SS remains ban free is beyond me
  • Options

Derek has a strict no banning cripples rule that he abides by.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Explains why you are still around.

#Meatball
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Playing with fire. Messing around with retards will bite him in the ass.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Medicine cupboard was empty when he got there, what do you expect.
  • Options

Playing with fire. Messing around with retards will bite him in the ass.

He's like that hot girl at the bar flirting with a bunch of guys when her BF is right there. We all know how that is going to end....
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,572
    Founders Club

Apparently overt racism is tolerated, too
  • Options

I've noticed that too.
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1

This is a bad thing right?
  • Options
    If PLSS was banned I would actually be pretty pissed off. He contributes to this board in his own way. 95% of his posts are incoherent hate filled rants but in his own way he's trying.

The only people who should be banned are the dickheads who are just trying to destroy the board like IMALOSER. Death2Ducks should at least get a warning for the crap he posts.

If he sticks to football he's also not a bad poster.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Give him time to get his own pills in there.

Best post of the weekend
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    Founders Club

If PLSS was banned I would actually be pretty pissed off. He contributes to this board in his own way. 95% of his posts are incoherent hate filled rants but in his own way he's trying.

The only people who should be banned are the dickheads who are just trying to destroy the board like IMALOSER. Death2Ducks should at least get a warning for the crap he posts.

DTD and PLSS appear to actually believe most/all of what they post. Sometimes it gets a little disturbing but I'm not one to advocate for censorship toward those I disagree with.

IMALOSER OTOH is an annoying troll living in his mom's basement who constantly started s*** here, constantly did on dogbored, and did his fair share of trolling on Fagman free bored.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If we're going to crack on overt racism I'm gone.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Incoherent? I realize foul language doesn't exist in your vocabulary, so yes I'm incoherent. Jesus go back to your church forum, And tell them all they're missing out over here. More_cock, Nobody can stand your dumbass, yet you post 10-20 times per thread. Nobody wants a rated "G" attitude around here. That's why we left dawgman. Take a hint, like every girl told you growing up, and knock on Kimmie's door and ask for forgiveness to return to dawgman.
  • Options

Incoherent? I realize foul language doesn't exist in your vocabulary, so yes I'm incoherent. Jesus go back to your church forum, And tell them all they're missing out over here. More_cock, Nobody can stand your dumbass, yet you post 10-20 times per thread. Nobody wants a rated "G" attitude around here. That's why we left dawgman. Take a hint, like every girl told you growing up, and knock on Kimmie's door and ask for forgiveness to return to dawgman.
    I don't know where you got me confused for Passion but I say the word Fuck and Cunt a lot. There is nothing rated "G" about my posts at all.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I don't know where you got me confused for Passion but I say the word Fuck and Cunt a lot. There is nothing rated "G" about my posts at all.
    Let us know how your apology to Kim goes.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Assuming duty of meds administrator.

Damn I thought I shut your cunt hole up Damone. To shut yo ass up would be impossible. It's been ripped to smithereens. So go back into hiding where you belong bitch.
    BOOM! Roasted.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PLSS is the best plaster on this bored, nuff said on that