Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Hhhhnm Biggins and Huffman with the cbs to notre shame..... wonder if they know something or if the Carlsbad coach is feeding them information again

Yeah he gone. That's a shame. He'll go to Notre Dame and I doubt we'll ever hear about him again.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Hhhhnm Biggins and Huffman with the cbs to notre shame..... wonder if they know something or if the Carlsbad coach is feeding them information again

They know something, with those two. It's not over but it isn't looking good.
    When a kid is close to deciding it means a lot. That doesn't seem to be the case with Asa. It's not looking great but these guys change their cb's all the time
  • Options
    Reminder that Huffman was spewing bs about latu the Saturday before he committed. If they were putting these in a few days before nsd it's over. But the poly bowl hasn't even happened yet.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Reminder that Huffman was spewing bs about latu the Saturday before he committed. If they were putting these in a few days before nsd it's over. But the poly bowl hasn't even happened yet.

Word is that asa is backing out of the poly bowl, so its a donezo for fighting Irish
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,914
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

Word is that asa is backing out of the poly bowl, so its a donezo for fighting Irish
    Source?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

Source?
    My anus, as it seems as credible as anything that has been posted in the flats 80 pages
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019

Yeah he gone. That's a shame. He'll go to Notre Dame and I doubt we'll ever hear about him again.
    Nico Fertitta (???) is graduating and they desperately need his replacement.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wrong gif brotha. If he is in fact gone, the correct emotion to feel is despondency and not apathy.

The kid is a fucking stud.

This is the correct gif usage:

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

I told you he wasn’t playing in the Poly Bowl a week ago & you & your buddies went ape poop on me...
    You don’t like me, I get it. But you probably should listen every now & then.
    And as far as all the CBs are concerned...
    evidently he told somebody close (who then ran their mouth to everybody) that he wants ND. That’s why all the CBs.

Side note: his official measureables were shorter (by 2 inches), lighter (by 10 LBs) then what is listed.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dhdawg said:

Source?
    My anus, as it seems as credible as anything that has been posted in the flats 80 pages
    Pics?
    I just spit root beer everywhere at my New Year's function. Thanks, dick
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

I told you he wasn’t playing in the Poly Bowl a week ago & you & your buddies went ape poop on me...
    evidently he told somebody close (who then ran their mouth to everybody) that he wants ND. That’s why all the CBs.

Side note: his official measureables were shorter (by 2 inches), lighter (by 10 LBs) then what is listed.
    Where were you saturday? I had some questions about Clemson and couldn’t get a hold of you.
    Daughter’s birthday party.
    Actually didn’t get to see any football.
    Priorities. Sorry.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Where were you saturday? I had some questions about Clemson and couldn’t get a hold of you.
    Priorities. Sorry.
    Thots on the game? Why does Notre Dame always get their shit pushed in on the national stage?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "Washington has just tried to reinforce what they said all along that the relationships with them are there and that they want me," said Turner. "I wasn't sure how they'd take it but they've been really good about it. Coach (Jimmy) Lake was the primary one recruiting me but in the last few weeks, Coach Pete (Chris Petersen) has been talking with me a lot more."

Notre Dame has had Brian Polian and Clark Lea recruiting him.

"They've actually been pretty laid back in how they've recruited me and never really pushing me at all," said Turner. "They've given me space and just let me make the decision."

Turner said Washington commits and signees have been more along those lines lately.

"At first, they were coming to me and just saying 'join us, be a part of us', but as time went on, and especially when I tweeted what I did, they've said to do what's best for me and they understand the position I'm in," said Turner
  • Options

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Priorities. Sorry.
    Thots on the game? Why does Notre Dame always get their shit pushed in on the national stage?
    Always?

I guess Washington isn’t a national stage? (8-0).

And you have to be there to have a chance. ND had an infinitely better chance than UW to win the title.

And as for the game.

The score was 3-3 20 minutes in when ND’s 1st team AA CB & 3rd team DE got injured. Then Clemson scored 20 in Under 10 minutes throwing jump balls against the backup.
    Book pooped the bed at QB.
    And with all that being said ND still was there.

How did UW do in the CFP this year?

How creepy is it that Asa’s family had to block Jimmy Lake on Twitter?

I’ve been nice to you people.
    Seriously.
    ND is ranked (much) higher academically.
    ND has 10 times as many titles.
    ND is 8-0 vs UW.

But I try to stay civil.

I give recruiting tips & you hate me.

I play along & talk trash with you & you hate me.

You guys can dish it out but can’t take it (unless it’s a footlong).

• Options
    AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

he's playing in the poly bowl. it's still on his twitter. No quotes even suggesting he's considering backing out.

He may go to Notre Dame. But they're going to have to withstand a January push from Lake.