Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enjoy Some Schadenfreud

DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited December 2018 in College Football Forum
Seeing as how it’s 2 days before the Rose Bowl, and we? may or may not get plundered.... I figured it was a great time to enjoy the misery of those miserable fuck Golden Domers.

These are all hawt takes from before the 30-3 plungering at the hands of Clemson:

Today is the day to end it; go out and play a great game and put the past behind them. I hope Clemson walks out on the field thinking they will roll the Irish and let them see what happens.

I'd be stunned if ND only scored 14 points. Stunned.

Clemson better shore up their safety issues or Long will figure some stuff out

Let them keep under estimating. I was hoping the spread would get to 15 by game time. ND needs to just lay low take all this in and come out pumped up and kicked some tail. I feel a big upset coming.

ND is one of two teams that did not allow an opponent above 27 points this season. Clemson and Coach V was not the other team. Long will score on this team.

I think Clemson is mildly overrated. I also think this ND team is better than the 2012 squad and I think we will, at worst, be competitive. But given our history over the last 30 years, would anyone be truly shocked if we get our clock cleaned? Sadly, I can’t blame anyone for doubting us or questioning our legitimacy - we’ve given opposition fans way too many reasons to think that way.

The only thing pushed over about ND right now is scissor lifts. They’re a solid team.

A 12-0 team that has played exclusively against major college teams, of which 75% are power five teams...is a “sh*t storm”??? I support ND, I know the reasons for the extended period of decline in the exceptionalism of the football program, especially over the last 20+ years. It is traceable to the administration during the mid 1990’s. Unfortunately the turnaround, which started in the early 2000’s did not immediately take hold, and has taken til now to put a total product back on the field...but it now exists.

All of ND’s opponents look at ND (at least) as a major cap feather if they win. Nationally, ND’s opponents point to them as a potential major win. So ridiculing ND’s schedule is the real joke, and a sign that the ridiculer is not capable of either unbiased or critical thought, or both.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,534
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ND is the Yankees of college football. Some fag in the Enumclaw told me so.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

They wish they were the Yankees
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    A classmate from my college days was and is a big ND homer. We watched last years game against Miami at the WAC. He was swearing at barking At the waitress, which is a big no no there. Anyway, like for the 25 years we've been arguing about cfb, he explains how great they are player by player, Wimbush for Heisman, etc., and it always seems the more shit that crew talks the more likely they are to shit the bed.

I don't even hate them as much as I used to.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

A classmate from my college days was and is a big ND homer. We watched last years game against Miami at the WAC. He was swearing at barking At the waitress, which is a big no no there. Anyway, like for the 25 years we've been arguing about cfb, he explains how great they are player by player, Wimbush for Heisman, etc., and it always seems the more shit that crew talks the more likely they are to shit the bed.

I hate them more.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

I hate them more.

yhaohiyl
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

why are you hanging around fags in Enumclaw?