Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alamo Bowl announcer

Who was the announcer that sounded like a squeaky surfer-bro mcfaggerton? I don’t mean to be a dick but how in the celestial fuck do they let someone with a voice like that air on National tv? It’s a damn travesty. His voice alone would make 911 lines malfunction. I know when you’re ESPN you’re a cesspool of bad decisions and a national punchline joke but making me listen to this trainwreck is like psychological warfare. Do they want to keep losing viewers? Apparently so. He’s worse than the female poker horse race announcer that immediately makes me turn the channel. ESPN, listen to these voices before releasing them on the general public like an assplosion of audible shit. Do you want me to cancel my dish? Because I will. In fact I would rather stick my dick in a toaster than listen to this mechanical dude bro nail on a chalk board chill ya dickwad of an announcer. I hope you hire a damn rooster next time, I would rather listen to that. I hope you go bankrupt you worthless shit ass cum dumpster of a network. EMFA!!!!!
Tagged:

Comments