Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Purdue. 42-7 4 minutes into the 2nd.

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Makes me feel pretty confident in my 103-5 UW win prediction.

Comments

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    edited December 2018
    Hard to believe this Purdue team beat tOSU, and that we played this Auburn team closely.

That said, Jake Browning still sucks and I question our ability to score more than 6 points on offense.

tOSU coaches will probably just figure out they can stack the box to stop our run, and blitz a few times to shake up Browning.

Our only hope is if our D can score some points for us.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

Hard to believe this Purdue team beat tOSU, and that we played this Auburn team closely.

That said, Jake Browning still sucks and I question our ability to score more than 6 points on offense.

tOSU coaches will probably just figure out they can stack the box to stop our run, and blitz a few times to shake up Browning.

That is literally what they’ll do. Fuller scares no one on offense except on a gimmick play they’ll use maybe once. TMFJ better win his one on ones or Ahmed better set a record on number of runs off the jet sweep otherwise it’ll be 103-5 the other way
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't think Purdue has any idea whatsoever how to play a fast SEC team. This is a flat footed Big 10 team with no inspiration at all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    MelloDawg said:

Baphomet said:

That is literally what they’ll do. Fuller scares no one on offense except on a gimmick play they’ll use maybe once. TMFJ better win his one on ones or Ahmed better set a record on number of runs off the jet sweep otherwise it’ll be 103-5 the other way

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think Purdue has any idea whatsoever how to play a fast SEC team. This is a flat footed Big 10 team with no inspiration at all.

tOSU speed is SEC speed

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

tOSU speed is SEC speed

They got fucking curb stomped by Purdue.

This game bodes well for UW, nuff said on that. Our defense is going to shock OSU with how fast and physical it is. We just need the run game to work.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,911

Good old Nick Holt setting new bowl records as Purdue's Defensive Coordinator. Congrats to him.

How the FUCK does a guy like HOLT keep getting these P5 jobs? Honest to god, his perky titted wife has to be giving hummers to head coaches in exchange for contracts.

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

tOSU speed is SEC speed

Our defense is going to shock OSU with how fast and physical it is.
    I really doubt that. It isn't like OSU hasn't played physical teams.

And if I'm Urban Meyer, I'd be willing to take out a couple of our CBs with cheap shots.

I think this will be the most physical team we've faced all year, and if their offense is better than UCLA, they will beat us.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

tOSU speed is SEC speed

BIG-10 BIG-10 BIG-10!

It doesn't seem the same.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

tOSU speed is SEC speed

And if I'm Urban Meyer, I'd be willing to take out a couple of our CBs with cheap shots.

I think this will be the most physical team we've faced all year, and if their offense is better than UCLA, they will beat us.

physical? sure. physical and fast? no
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

tOSU speed is SEC speed

Wrong
    Ohio State is fast

Watch a game sometime
  • Options
    Founders Club

Baphomet said:

tOSU speed is SEC speed

Wrong
    Ohio State is fast

Watch a game sometime

I'm talking about the teams OSU has played this year, gramps
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

tOSU speed is SEC speed

BIG-10 BIG-10 BIG-10!

It doesn't seem the same.
    tOSU has more talent than Allburn, HTH.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

tOSU speed is SEC speed

Wrong
    Ohio State is fast

Watch a game sometime

And yet the subject is Ohio State boy
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I hate old people except for Race
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Good old Nick Holt setting new bowl records as Purdue's Defensive Coordinator. Congrats to him.

How the FUCK does a guy like HOLT keep getting these P5 jobs? Honest to god, his perky titted wife has to be giving hummers to head coaches in exchange for contracts.

Pics?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baphomet said:

tOSU speed is SEC speed

Wrong
    Ohio State is fast

Watch a game sometime

RBEBAR
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I hate old people

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I hear his blowing and eye contact game is on point, just what I heard so don’t twist